This Page

has been moved to new address

Tribal Pajama Pants

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Tribal Pajama Pants

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tribal Pajama Pants

 Bar III pants (Macy's), Express shirt, vintage scarf, Urban Outfitters bag & shoes, Maria Francesca Pepe Bracelet

I was super excited to find out that I won the Farfetch giveaway a few weeks ago at Nicole's blog, Frankie Hearts Fashion. I've been on the lookout for some cool gold bracelets and if you remember my affinity for spikes (here), then you'll know that this bracelet and I were meant for each other. The bracelet came in the mail yesterday and I couldn't be happier with it (thank you also, to Chloe at Farfetch for the nice note!). I decided to pair it with these really cool and super comfortable pajama-like tribal print pants. This is a casual look, but I'm looking forward to putting together something more formal with them as well.

The spikes can slide back and forth in each chain link.

 I call this my "I really like this bracelet, let me show you how much with a really awkward pose" pose :)

Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

At April 20, 2011 at 5:24 PM , Blogger FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

YAY Kara...it look so amazing! Glad you love it...but I am dying over those pants right now! Love. Wear it well girl! xo

 
At April 20, 2011 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Flaviana Boni said...

honey, thanks for comment! I like this look!


MY BLOG: DRESS UP FOR ARMAGEDDON

 
At April 20, 2011 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Aprilia Love said...

Thanks for the blog love lady! :)
I always love reading new comments xx
Love these tribal print pants! Very cool!
xx

http://aprilialove.com

 
At April 20, 2011 at 8:32 PM , Anonymous SizzleandZoom said...

I like the pants and would wear them. I like the bag, too. Just my size. I like crossbody or large.

 
At April 21, 2011 at 12:57 AM , Blogger Cam said...

awww, it's a preety nice outfit ! ;);)

 
At April 21, 2011 at 3:02 AM , Blogger this free bird said...

I'm obsessed with your pants. I've been thinking about this outfit ever since I saw it this afternoon!! Go girl!!

xo,
Carrie

 
At April 21, 2011 at 3:05 AM , Blogger Michelle's Style File said...

Great pants and gorgeous nail polish too!

x
Michelle
Michelle's Style File

 
At April 21, 2011 at 3:37 AM , Blogger Alicia said...

Beautiful bracelet you won :) Like the pants & shoes in this outfit. You have a lovely style! Thanks for your sweet comment!

http://mundodealicia.blogspot.com

 
At April 21, 2011 at 6:31 AM , Blogger fashionmagnolia said...

pants are so fun! love the color of your nails and the bracelet!

 
At April 21, 2011 at 6:58 AM , Anonymous Joanne Hegarty said...

Very cool and edgy - thanks for visiting my blog too
Joanne
http://www.balletpumpsandroses.com

 
At April 21, 2011 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Kate said...

hey, thanks a lot for your comment, but sorry i ate the buns all myself ;)
your outfit (and your blog in generally)is really lovely. i only had prefered the outfit without the scarf, that would look more summery. nevertheless, very pretty!

 
At April 21, 2011 at 1:43 PM , Blogger TheChambrayCountess said...

Haha, I love the outfit and am so glad you got that bracelet! It is so cool!

 
At April 21, 2011 at 1:46 PM , Blogger yiqin; said...

you wear the pants so well.

 
At April 21, 2011 at 3:38 PM , Blogger Fashion Cappuccino said...

Hi Kara! I love your pajama pants! I've been looking for a comfortable but stylish pair like that! And the bracelet is amazing! Can't wait to see your DIY :-) xoxoxoo

 
At April 21, 2011 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Congratulations on winning Nicole's giveaway. I love that bracelet!

 
At April 22, 2011 at 1:03 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Love the bracelet!

Following you on Twitter now. :)

 
At April 22, 2011 at 5:58 AM , Blogger M. said...

I randomly stumbled upon your blog and I have to say I find it very amusing. You have a very unique sense of style. Keep going! :)
And congrats on winning the bracelet, it's gorgeous.

x

 
At April 22, 2011 at 10:17 AM , Anonymous modanista junkie said...

Oooh yay congrats!!! I am soooo digging the pants!!! They're so fun and festive.


xoxo,
melrod

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home