This Page

has been moved to new address

Pink Zipper, Grey Dress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Pink Zipper, Grey Dress

Monday, April 18, 2011

Pink Zipper, Grey Dress

 Daryl K silk tunic, Trouve leggings, BCBG bag, Elizabeth & James sandals

I was so excited to get this tunic a few months ago after ordering it on Gilt. I believe they sold it as a dress, so I was expecting it to be long on me like the model. Turns out, it was way too short to be worn alone, so I had to wear it with leggings (which puts a damper on things when it's too hot for them). I loved everything else about it, so I decided to keep it. I tried putting some silky shorts from American Apparel under them, but that just looked weird, so any other styling tips (besides plain old leggings) you guys might have... I'd love to hear them!


Anyway, this was what I wore for some shopping/errands a few days ago. I thought it was a fun and stylish alternative to the old t-shirt and jeans weekend uniform. What kind of things do you like to wear on the weekends- either when you're going out, doing errands or lounging around the house? 

Labels:

19 Comments:

At April 18, 2011 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Cam said...

you look great ,so light , I love it ! ;)
and cool nail color ;);)

http://letthefashionrocks.blogspot.com/

 
At April 18, 2011 at 2:53 PM , Blogger Sweet said...

aww you look so great with your casual top and your sandals...very chic and comfy to wear...

I love how you styled your hair...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens
@mistytewest

 
At April 18, 2011 at 4:20 PM , Blogger S said...

lovelly outfit!

http://sophiefashionstorm.blogspot.com/

 
At April 18, 2011 at 4:30 PM , Blogger FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

I saw that tunic on Gilt! So chic and you have styled it perfectly...love it Kara xo

 
At April 18, 2011 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Bekah McDuffie said...

This tunic is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!! It looks so comfy, yet super stylish.. LOVE IT!

 
At April 18, 2011 at 6:09 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I love the way you styled it...I think leggings are perfect!

 
At April 18, 2011 at 6:22 PM , Blogger The October Issue said...

chic yet casual :)
thanks for visiting my blog

 
At April 18, 2011 at 8:57 PM , Blogger jessica // union shore said...

thanks for stopping by my blog!!

loving your outfits! you have great style!!

and that nail polish color is fabulous!!

 
At April 18, 2011 at 9:33 PM , Anonymous Kathryn {Sweet Tea and Champagne} said...

I love little details in outfits just like your pink zipper! And the pop of color on your nails is another great little touch! xo

Kathryn

http://sweetteaandchampagne.com

 
At April 18, 2011 at 10:28 PM , Blogger audrey marie said...

i am such a fan of exposed zippers! love the pink with your fun nail color!

 
At April 19, 2011 at 12:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love pink and gray, one of my fave color combos!

 
At April 19, 2011 at 2:39 AM , Blogger Amy Z. said...

I love the pink zipper on your tunic, SO CUTE. I saw that on Gilt and wanted it too, but it was sold out!

www.candidclassic.blogspot.com

 
At April 19, 2011 at 6:49 AM , Blogger Vanilla said...

Really love the pink, it just gives the tunic that special feature :) love your bag too, thanks for stopping by my blog

Love, Vanilla

 
At April 19, 2011 at 9:29 AM , Anonymous Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, I love love the contrast of the pink and gray - such a fabulous color combination! :)

 
At April 19, 2011 at 9:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment. I really like the soft grey shade of the dress and how you mixed it up with bright nails!

 
At April 19, 2011 at 2:04 PM , Anonymous Hazel said...

cute pink zipper :)

 
At April 19, 2011 at 3:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH EM GEE!! That pink zipper stopped me dead in my reader. LOVE THE tunic although, yeah it would rock the house as just a dress stand alone, BUT I think it looks great with the leggings and will looks smokin' with jeans and heels :)

 
At April 19, 2011 at 5:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is soooo cute! I love this tunic/dress, it looks so comfy, but yet so stylish! You look great. Great nail polish color!!

 
At April 25, 2011 at 5:41 AM , Blogger Pia said...

Oh I love this outfit. Especially the pink zipper adds a nice touch. Cute.

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home