This Page

has been moved to new address

Not Your Mother's Loafers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Not Your Mother's Loafers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Not Your Mother's Loafers

The Row / Lyn Devon / Jenni Kayne / The Row

I've always considered loafers to be reserved for preppy kids and the middle-aged and over sets. That was until I saw a wide array of them walking down the fall runways. From Jenni Kayne's sumptuous velvety flats to The Row's basic black and leopard print ones, loafers are starting to grow on me. Will you be rocking loafers any time soon?

Here are some of my favorites for every style:

1. [Elizabeth and James] Snake-Embossed Loafer $235
3. [FRYE] Alex Venetian Loafer $137
5. [Ted Baker] Suds Suede Loafer $96.82
6. [D.V. by Dolce Vita] Marcela Loafers $70
8. [Steven by Steve Madden] Madee Loafer $120
9. [Robert Zur] Anna Slip-On Loafer $210
10. [Circa Joan & David] Neema Driving Loafer $56
11. [Repetto] Denim Loafer $115
12. [Belle by Sigerson Morrison] 6475 Slip-On Loafer $250
13. [Rivieras] Classic 20 Degree Slip-On Shoes $80.69
14. [Candela] Sh611 Perfo Loafer $220

 
Jenni Kayne- Fall 2011 
[Pepe Jeans] Silk Pocket Dress $72 
[DV by Dolce Vita] Marcela Suede Oxfords $66

Labels: , , , ,

15 Comments:

At April 4, 2011 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Marissa said...

I've never really been into loafers either, but those Dolce Vita ones are fun - like an oxford/loafer mix.

 
At April 4, 2011 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Jamie-Lee Burns said...

I'm obsessed with loafers. I only have two pairs.. but I just want more lol. LOVE those dolce vita ones.. knowing me I'll probably end up hunting for these later lol

 
At April 4, 2011 at 5:30 PM , Blogger FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

HUGE fan of loafers! I have the DV ones and I'm obsessed! xo

 
At April 4, 2011 at 7:16 PM , Anonymous Paris in Pink said...

I must admit I've always been a fan of loafers for their comfort value alone. Loving this selection, especially the ones by Tod's and Robert Zur :)

Hugs xx

Camille @ Paris in Pink

 
At April 4, 2011 at 7:59 PM , Blogger Michelle Lee said...

love this post so much
im eyeing on loafers myself too
and your list made me easier to pick what kind of design i want :)
and pink!!! omg love it!

 
At April 4, 2011 at 8:06 PM , Blogger Isabel said...

i love them and they are so comfy too :)

 
At April 4, 2011 at 9:55 PM , Blogger TheChambrayCountess said...

We are on the same page! I am debating the taupe DV loafers right now!!

 
At April 5, 2011 at 12:56 AM , Blogger Sandy a la Mode said...

i will totally take one of each please, especially the toms!! :)

 
At April 5, 2011 at 10:50 AM , Blogger allergic to vanilla said...

I'm all about the loafers look, I just need to find the perfect pair, and I've only come across superbly hideous ones at the prices I'm willing to spend on them! I spend way too much on shoes as it is..
xo Car
AllergicToVanilla.com

 
At April 5, 2011 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

mmm i love loafers, they are so comfy and just look so damn good!! <3 hehehe. i got me a white pair with tan leather lining...from NineWest <3 . lovelovelove!

anyways, just wanted to let you know that I'm hosting a RAD giveaway! I'm giving away a HYPSTER BIKINI...they are one of a kind, and you def. wont find anyone rocking one of'em because they are brand new!! check out my blog 4 pictures & deets! it'll be love at first sight, i promise! <3

 
At April 6, 2011 at 12:11 AM , Blogger Whitney said...

I am not much of a loafer girl but I love the Alex Venetian pair!

 
At April 6, 2011 at 12:56 AM , Blogger Tinuviel said...

I hate loafers. Some things should be left in the comfort of your home, and NOT brought out.

 
At April 8, 2011 at 1:44 PM , Anonymous Noe @ ADELLA AVENUE said...

Loafers rule. They're a little polished, a little prep, and perfect to work with an otherwise edgy look. I have my perfectly broken-in Gucci standbys (highly recommended), and another pair of "driving loafers" ..A great Italian weekend look.

xx Noe ADELLA AVENUE

 
At April 8, 2011 at 4:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I haven't been able to find the loafers for me!!! But your choices are fantastic! Your get the look is also spoooot on!

So happy to find your blog!!!

 
At April 12, 2011 at 4:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOAFERS.

XoXo,
Faceeon

http://faceeon.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home