This Page

has been moved to new address

Mediterranean Salad Pita

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Mediterranean Salad Pita

Friday, April 15, 2011

Mediterranean Salad Pita



I found this recipe on Prevention Magazine's website (here) and couldn't wait to try it. It's a mediterranean salad stuffed inside a pita. A healthy, light lunch that's perfect to enjoy at this time of year. There's nothing to cook, you only cut up the veggies and prepare the chickpea mixture. I know many of us are watching what we eat (swimsuit season is already here for me!), so you can add this recipe to your lineup and find more like it at the Prevention website. If you make it, let me know how you like it!


1. Cut pita in half and open; slide in the romaine.


2. Spoon in the veggie mixture.


3. Spread the chickpea mixture over the veggies.


Eat and enjoy!


Simple right? And really good too! :)




PS- Did you all see my guest post at Kai's blog? See it here!



Labels:

13 Comments:

At April 15, 2011 at 10:10 PM , Blogger this free bird said...

I would love to eat this...can't have the pita b/c of gluten, but the inside? Oh yes - I'm all over that salad!

have a great weekend!
carrie

 
At April 15, 2011 at 10:12 PM , Blogger this free bird said...

I LOVED your guest post at Kai's. Those loafers are FAB!! Help.me.

xo,
C

 
At April 16, 2011 at 1:19 AM , Blogger Claire Kiefer said...

That looks incredibly delicious and right up my alley (veggie, healthy, summery). I can't wait to make it!

 
At April 16, 2011 at 2:04 AM , Blogger TheChambrayCountess said...

1- That looks super delish and so easy!
2- That DvF tank has me all into turquoise right now! Great finds!

 
At April 16, 2011 at 7:35 PM , Blogger S said...

yumii! look so great :)

http://sophiefashionstorm.blogspot.com

 
At April 17, 2011 at 2:53 AM , Blogger Lynnette said...

That looks so good!!

http://turtle515.blogspot.com/

 
At April 17, 2011 at 3:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

They all look soo YUMMYY! Congrats your blog is awesome! I'm your new follower! Hope you can visit my blog and follow if you like:
http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/
xoxo Kiki

 
At April 17, 2011 at 3:53 AM , Blogger Alexandra said...

It's one of my fave dishes ! I adore that kind of salad and pita is not only bread , it is THE bread <3

alexandra @
shoependant.blogdspot.com

 
At April 17, 2011 at 4:01 AM , Blogger C.Y. said...

mmm good!!!

 
At April 17, 2011 at 7:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks so delicious!!! mmm mmm. Definitely have to give it a go. Thanks for sharing.

www.fairydah.net

 
At April 17, 2011 at 10:44 AM , Blogger OneCraftyFox said...

This dish looks absolutely delish!!

Hope you're having a great weekend :)

 
At April 18, 2011 at 2:25 AM , Blogger Josie said...

This sounds SO tasty and healthy to boot!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

 
At April 18, 2011 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Lisa Bo said...

this makes me so hungry!!!

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home