This Page

has been moved to new address

Ugly Garage, Minimal Look

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Ugly Garage, Minimal Look

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ugly Garage, Minimal Look

 Olivia Olivia sweater (Nasty Gal), Gap oxford shirt, Abercrombie shorts, DVF boots

On days when I'm in need of a photographer and there's no one around, I have to get creative with my tripod. I chose to do these shots in the garage because, as I said in the last post, I like when I have backgrounds that are grungy. Unfortunately, my garage is always a mess like this (my dad's playground). The one mustang that can run (left) rarely sees the light of day, obviously as you can see from all the dust! And the other mustang (my love) is in the unending process of being built (I was supposed to be driving it my senior year of high school... 8 years later...). I should say that my dad builds race cars for other people in his spare time, so the saying about the shoemaker's children applies here (you know, the shoemaker's kids always go shoeless; the psychologist's wife is nutty, that kind of thing :)

Anyway, on to the outfit. I like the simplicity of it. I've been wearing these shorts nonstop since I got them- imagine, wearing shorts in hot weather.. so much cooler than jeans!


Labels:

12 Comments:

At April 13, 2011 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Cátia Couto said...

nice legs btw :D
i love seeing you with the bun!

xoxo ;*
http://itscocovintage.blogspot.com/

 
At April 13, 2011 at 3:50 PM , Blogger Marissa said...

I'm definitely ready for shorts weather! And you've certainly go the legs to pull these off. :)

 
At April 13, 2011 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Cute!

 
At April 13, 2011 at 10:18 PM , Anonymous Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Cute outfit. I really like the shorts and I agree you sure have the legs to wear them!

 
At April 14, 2011 at 2:26 AM , Blogger TheChambrayCountess said...

Such a great outfit and the bun is the perfect topper ;)

 
At April 14, 2011 at 4:19 PM , Blogger Christie said...

I love your long cardigan! The colour of it is amazing! Bring on the warm weather!

In Fashion and Style

 
At April 15, 2011 at 4:59 AM , Blogger Jamie-Lee Burns said...

hehe wow - building a car must be a pretty hard task! love the outfit darling, you rock it well x

 
At April 15, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Blogger Dana said...

Amazing pictures! I love the shoes <3

 
At April 15, 2011 at 2:26 PM , Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You are workin' those shorts lady!

 
At April 15, 2011 at 3:00 PM , Blogger FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

I adore this look Kara! The cardi with the button up? PERFECT! xo

 
At April 21, 2011 at 12:36 AM , Blogger fromblank said...

love this look on you. so adorable!

fromblank.blogspot.com

 
At April 28, 2011 at 2:58 AM , Blogger Keysha! said...

You are officially that well dressed girl I see around town, and think..”How did she become so cool?!” Great Post!!

CLOTHES BEFORE BROS
http://clothesbefore.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home