This Page

has been moved to new address

"Whiteout" - PSS Event

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: "Whiteout" - PSS Event

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"Whiteout" - PSS Event

UO blazer, Style & Co dress, NY&Co bag, Francesca's Collections necklace, Dolce Vita for Target shoes

This post is for the "Bloggers Do It Better" event at Pretty Shiny Sparkly. The assignment was to wear an all white/light look, aka "Whiteout." Believe it or not, these were the only light things I own besides a plain white tee (light doesn't usually go well with pale skin). But luckily, I was able to pair this white blazer with muted accessories to give a different spin on my cream lace dress (previously shown here).  I got this necklace recently and I like that it's a statement piece without being too overpowering. The gold fibers are delicate and remind me of little birds nests (with rhinestone eggs!)- perfect for spring.


Hope you liked this post; I'm happy to be participating in some blog events now- it really brings us all together, don't you think? If you're interested in participating, just go to PSS and wait for the next assignment. And if you know of any more events like these (besides FTF and FBFF) that you think I'd like, tell me in the comments! 




Stay tuned for my next two posts:
my weekend at the beach and a giveaway!

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At May 3, 2011 at 10:02 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

Cute dress! :)

 
At May 3, 2011 at 1:33 PM , Anonymous Still Blonde after all these YEARS said...

An A+ Outfit. Can't believe this is all you had and you made it look this great. THE NECKLACE IS UNBELIEVABLE. Target shoes are the bomb!

Would love it, if you would stop by and see how a 45+ year old handles “White Out”—you might get a good chuckle anyway! See you there! http://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com/2011/05/white-out-change-it-up-outfits-modeled-by-women-over-45/

 
At May 3, 2011 at 1:59 PM , Blogger Style & Poise said...

Very Cute Look!

Roni
www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

 
At May 3, 2011 at 3:22 PM , Anonymous Paris in Pink said...

Such a pretty and romantic outfit. Love it! :)

Hugs xx

Camille (Paris in Pink)

 
At May 3, 2011 at 3:48 PM , Blogger Bows and Sequins said...

Love your dress and your bag! Cute outfit all together!

 
At May 3, 2011 at 7:05 PM , Blogger FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

This is such a perfect outfit Kara! I am loving that statement necklace! xo

 
At May 3, 2011 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Hayley said...

What an adorable dress! love your white outfit!

 
At May 3, 2011 at 11:58 PM , Blogger Elyse (Give Me Bows) said...

Very sweet outfit hun! Ohh I love blog events, I am going to go check it out now! x

 
At May 4, 2011 at 12:00 AM , Blogger Lynzy said...

Your dress is so adorable. Loving your take on the White Out challenge! :)
xo Lynzy

 
At May 4, 2011 at 2:12 AM , Blogger fromblank said...

hey girl thanks for visiting earlier. great outfit. i also just realised i never actually clicked follow! silly me. following you now.

Ps: As one of our favourite blogs we'd like to invite you and your readers to enter out Birthday Giveaway:
fromblank.blogspot.com

 
At May 4, 2011 at 2:50 AM , Blogger Josie said...

You look adorable in your all-white ensamble! I love that dress; it's so chic and flattering on you.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

 
At May 4, 2011 at 4:51 AM , Blogger Michelle's Style File said...

I love this outfit- so feminine, the perfect amount of bling and some fabulous legs!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

 
At May 6, 2011 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

How stunning you are my dear. Just lovely. I adore your shoes! I feel inspired now, thank you for that :) xx

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home