This Page

has been moved to new address

Easter Weekend

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Easter Weekend

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Weekend

Zachary's Smile dress, Olivia Olivia sweater, ASOS belt, Vintage bag, Nine West shoes

This was a crazy weekend- between getting over a cold, my sister visiting, her 21st birthday, dog/house-sitting and Easter, I managed to pull together a somewhat acceptable look for church. (I know the pink belt doesn't match the pink in the shoes, but it seemed like a good idea at the time...) Our service was held in the Bank Atlantic Center to accommodate the 14,000(ish) people who attended. Pretty cool when you see everyone gathered together at one time for the holiday; normally we have seven services spread out over the weekend... my church is huge (Church by the Glades if you want to check it out- they have video of the sermons online). 

My wonderful sister took these photos for me after church when we stopped to walk the dog I was watching (aka not my neighborhood- it's cute though, right? Better than the bourgetto!).








Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

At April 28, 2011 at 8:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your outfit! That dress looks great on you, and those shoes...wow, they are awesome.

 
At April 28, 2011 at 8:58 AM , Blogger Bekah McDuffie said...

I've been envying these shoes on nine west for a long time now!!!!
I'm so jealous! I love them paired with the striped dress! :)

 
At April 28, 2011 at 9:16 AM , Blogger S said...

Great dress! :)
xo Sophie

http://sophiefashionstorm.blogspot.com

 
At April 28, 2011 at 9:16 AM , Blogger Ellie said...

This outfit is fantastic! Those shoes are absolutely amazing, and I'm loving that bag as well! I love your blog, I'm definitely following :)
Have a great day!
-Ellie

 
At April 28, 2011 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

Cute dress! Makes you look long and lean. :)

 
At April 28, 2011 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Alexa said...

Goodness that belt and those shoes are marvelous! LOVE!
xoxo
Alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

 
At April 28, 2011 at 6:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The shoes are too cute- I love that colour combo. The stripe dress is on trend too-nicely styled outfit :)

 
At April 28, 2011 at 7:37 PM , Blogger Whitney said...

I love your dress! I've been yearning for a striped maxi dress for the summer and need to start looking!

 
At April 28, 2011 at 8:03 PM , Blogger LaurenSchoon said...

Love your belt and shoes!
http://www.champagneandmarshmallows.com/

 
At April 29, 2011 at 12:38 AM , Blogger Keysha! said...

Effortlessly Cool! Love it!

CLOTHES BEFORE BROS
http://clothesbefore.blogspot.com/

 
At April 29, 2011 at 2:24 AM , Blogger Louise said...

WOW! I love every thread of this-- I 'd wear it from head to toe. Great work!

 
At April 29, 2011 at 3:50 AM , Blogger Josie said...

You look gorgeous! I love your pink belt and I'm OBSESSED with those bold shoes!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

 
At April 29, 2011 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Jamie-Lee Burns said...

I really like the pink belt and how beautiful of those shoes?! hehe sounds like we were both house sitting easter weekend :)

 
At April 29, 2011 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Bonnie said...

I love this outfit!! That pink belt matches perfectly and looks amazing for Easter.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

 
At April 29, 2011 at 6:34 PM , Blogger FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

Ooooh Kara I am dying over your shoes right now!! Gorgeous outfit! xo

 
At May 1, 2011 at 4:48 AM , Blogger Barbara von Enger said...

Ah, how well you well on these photographs.
The dress pairs well with those colourful Spring/summer sandals. Reminds one of balmy summer days beneath a smiling sky. Have a nice weekend;-)

 
At May 1, 2011 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Beautycountry said...

What a freshlooking outfit!!! And your shoes are adorable :)

 
At May 1, 2011 at 9:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually love that your pink belt doesn't match the pink shoes...totally a great idea.

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home