This Page

has been moved to new address

Wednesday Inspiration

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Wednesday Inspiration

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday Inspiration

One of my new favorite websites I go to for inspiration is Pinterest. I heard about it a few days ago on the Nate Berkus show (the one with DVF), and went to check it out immediately. A couple hours later, I had a ton more photos in my 'inspiration' folder on my computer! These are some photos currently inspiring me right now. 






 ha!



word





via LaurenConrad.com



 via Cupcakes and Cashmere

 via LaurenConrad.com


 *All images via Pinterest unless otherwise stated. 
If any of these sources are incorrect, contact me and I will fix it! 


Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At April 27, 2011 at 3:08 PM , Blogger FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

Such inspirational pics Kara! Love the marriage one and adore that "amour" necklace. xo

 
At April 27, 2011 at 3:57 PM , Blogger My Heart Blogged said...

I love those silver shoes with the poms on them. Pinterest is such a great place to get inspired.
My Heart Blogged

 
At April 27, 2011 at 4:19 PM , Blogger gabrielle said...

i too love Pinterst. Follow my boards and i'll follow back- http://www.pinterest.com/ppandmj

xxoo
www.paperplanesandmaryjanes.com

 
At April 27, 2011 at 5:29 PM , Blogger Sophie said...

love all these photos! Pinterst is amazing. i just recently signed up and i love it x

 
At April 27, 2011 at 9:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love all of these photos! so cute! xo
www.studyingwithstilettos.blogspot.com

 
At April 27, 2011 at 10:46 PM , Blogger Abi said...

Beautiful beautiful set of photos. That first one gives a whole new meaning to candlelit hunh? And the photo of the flowers on the balcony has me longing for a trip to Paris. GOrgeous.

 
At April 28, 2011 at 1:43 AM , Blogger Keysha! said...

1st - Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog.
2nd - Those jeans with the studded back pocket are fantastic

Love your blog = )

CLOTHES BEFORE BROS
http://clothesbefore.blogspot.com/

 
At April 28, 2011 at 4:45 AM , Blogger Beautycountry said...

What a lovley post!! :D Many wise words here! ;)

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home