This Page

has been moved to new address

The "White Denim in Winter" Challenge

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: The "White Denim in Winter" Challenge

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The "White Denim in Winter" Challenge

 Forever 21 faux fur coat, shirt and belt; Alfani jeans, 
Sam Edelman 'Sutton' boots, bag from Lucky Mag


My fabulous BOTM, Carrie, has challenged bloggers to break the "no white in winter" rule and showcase how we wear white denim during the colder months. The outfit above is what I'd be wearing for winter if it was actually cold here. I consider this my last chance to wear some tall boots and a warm faux fur coat before Spring is here. But since we all know by now that south Florida's winter is laughable (save for a few choice days here and there), the outfit below is the kind of thing I'm actually wearing right now. ((I borrowed the jeans from my mom after realizing that I donated my only pair of white denim a few months ago.))

I just got these super cute ditsy floral heels at Forever 21 this weekend and already got so many compliments while wearing them out to dinner. (I was going to wait until Spring to break them out, but couldn't resist giving them a trial run!)

 Forever 21 shirt, belt and shoes; Alfani jeans


Check out how these other rebels styled their own white denim:

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

At February 9, 2011 at 8:18 AM , Blogger LyddieGal said...

I love the taupe with the white; and the miu miu lookalike heels are just fantastic!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 9:29 AM , Blogger Baby Budget Blog said...

Loving these colors!

www.plentyforpennies.com

 
At February 9, 2011 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Fashion Ranger said...

Kickass outfit!
Love,
Fashion Ranger

 
At February 9, 2011 at 10:25 AM , Blogger Daniela said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! I have that top but in black :)

 
At February 9, 2011 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Ashleigh said...

Oh my goodness this color combo is to die for = the neutrals really make the white pop and how fun are the shoes?! (boot & heels!) Loving the mix of textures - perfection!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 11:00 AM , Blogger Ashley J said...

Those heels are fabulous but I bet I would kill myself in them!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Alyssa said...

i love your winter and your florida look! i'm especially digging the mary jane platforms!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Taylor said...

Man you look great!!!! I showed mine off Monday!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 12:21 PM , Blogger minnja said...

Beautiful outfit

Love minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

 
At February 9, 2011 at 1:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love it!! Love those capris! I might have to invest in those for summer. And those heels! I think I am in love! I am putting my feature up within the hour so go check it out!

Great job!!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 10:05 PM , Blogger *** said...

I love the outfit with the floral pumps - they are adorable. I just found your blog through Carrie's and I am loving it. I am doing my winter white post tomorrow ...

 
At February 9, 2011 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Lisa Griffin said...

those flower heels are INSANE i loooove them!!
www.indramaticfashion.com

 
At February 9, 2011 at 10:11 PM , Blogger Tabitha said...

I'm absolutely loving your fur! Very cute and great challenge.

 
At February 10, 2011 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Freelance Shop-A-Holic said...

Boots are to DIE FOR! I did 2 looks as well and used a pair of capris. I love that Carrie brought us all together! You have a new follower!

 
At February 10, 2011 at 1:40 PM , Blogger TheChambrayCountess said...

I love your outfit and the second outfit with the floral maryjanes is a great spring transition!

 
At February 11, 2011 at 2:41 AM , Blogger Claire Kiefer said...

Here from Carrie's blog and pretty much dying over those shoes! You look great in the white denim, too (which is a pretty amazing feat, if I do say so myself!), but it's the shoes that have my heart beating fast. I'm seriously heading to F21 (tomorrow maybe) to look for them--they're spectacular. No wonder you got lots of compliments! xoxo

 
At February 11, 2011 at 10:43 PM , Anonymous Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

I love the boots!! Your outfit is so cute and the floral shoes are awesome!

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home