This Page

has been moved to new address

Streetlights, Lace and Leopard

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Streetlights, Lace and Leopard

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Streetlights, Lace and Leopard


Because of their lingerie-esque style, I only wear these shorts in my house; but I broke them out a few nights ago to spice up my leopard top from Wish. It's a gorgeous silk blouse that's longer in the back and has neon pink and yellow accents on the leopard spots. I paired it with a funky blazer, lace-up heels and a vintage bag for an unconventional, but totally fun look.


Elizabeth & James blazer, Wish top, UO shorts & shoes, Anthro headband, Vintage bag

Labels:

7 Comments:

At January 29, 2011 at 1:13 AM , Blogger minnja said...

yeah, looks great !

 
At January 29, 2011 at 4:33 AM , Blogger Marella said...

Amazing outfit dear! <3

 
At January 29, 2011 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Shope and Shore said...

Oh my god I actually love your wedges sweetie! You look so good! :)

-Shope
http://londonscloset.blogspot.com
xoxo

 
At January 29, 2011 at 2:26 PM , Blogger Hanny said...

I love how they have sort of re-invented the leopard pattern for that blouse. It brings a modernity to an old favorite. Great shoes too!

 
At January 29, 2011 at 3:23 PM , Blogger Shawna Fitzpatrick said...

too kute!!

idohair08.blogspot.com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 10:42 AM , Blogger TheChambrayCountess said...

I love silky shorts paired with a blazer! Cute!

 
At January 30, 2011 at 8:28 PM , Blogger Daniela said...

love love love those shoes!

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home