This Page

has been moved to new address

The Pink Galaxy Nail

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: The Pink Galaxy Nail

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Pink Galaxy Nail


This is a pink version of the galaxy nail that I DIY'd a few months back. The black and grey version is still my favorite, but I gave pink a chance and thought I'd share it with you. It certainly livens up the usual pink manicure, and is perfect for lifting your mood in these dreary January days... plus it's right around the corner for Valentine's Day!

Colors used:
[Essie] Knockout Pout
[Milani] Electric Pink
[Sephora by OPI] Just a Fairy-Tail
[Sephora by OPI] Only Gold For Me

Labels:

8 Comments:

At January 30, 2011 at 5:41 AM , Blogger Freya said...

They look beyond amazing!
I so need to try that out, I'll try black and grey too!
Thanks for sharing!
xoxo
Freya

 
At January 30, 2011 at 5:47 AM , Blogger Ellinor Forje said...

I was looking at the nails, the I saw the shoes in the post below. Love. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too when you have time.

Cheers.

 
At January 30, 2011 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Miss Woody said...

love

 
At January 30, 2011 at 10:38 AM , Blogger TheChambrayCountess said...

I love that your nails look so bright and then seem half-dipped in sparkles!

 
At January 30, 2011 at 11:53 AM , Blogger sagalina said...

nice:)
check out my PRETTY GIRL ROCK post!
www.makeaboldstatement.blogspot.com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 7:29 PM , Blogger O. said...

awesome, i need someone to do this to my nails

 
At January 31, 2011 at 4:19 AM , Blogger Jamie-Lee Burns said...

wow your nails look so fun - i've gotta try this out sometime :)

 
At January 31, 2011 at 4:33 AM , Blogger Josie said...

These look fab! I wish I could make mine look this pretty.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home