This Page

has been moved to new address

Flatforms: putting a spring in your step

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Flatforms: putting a spring in your step

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Flatforms: putting a spring in your step

One of spring's hottest trends isn't about your clothes, but what you're wearing on your feet. Flatforms, as the fashion community calls them, have strutted down numerous runways this past fall, showing us that elevated footwear doesn't necessarily mean "high heels." I haven't tried any of these on yet, but I'd assume that ones with a little angle would be easier to walk in compared to their flatter counterpart. (My favorite is #1, I'll be on the lookout for a sale!)


1. Juicy Couture "Dominica" Sandal $195
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs "Simona" Sandal $68 (ridiculously on sale= was $320)
6. Jeffrey Campbell "El Cajon" Sandal $120
7. Vivienne Westwood by Melissa "West Wing II" Sandal $190

..................................................
..................................................

Are any of you planning to go to this year's  
Evolving Influence blogger conference?
..................................................
..................................................

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At January 26, 2011 at 11:14 PM , Anonymous Jackie said...

I've seen these posted on a few blogs and I just cannot understand their appeal. But that's probably because I have something against wedges in general...

 
At January 26, 2011 at 11:20 PM , Blogger london loves said...

I don't think I will sport these... I have too many shoes anyway! :D
x

 
At January 27, 2011 at 2:13 AM , Blogger TheChambrayCountess said...

I wonder how these will be to walk in as well-- they could be super comfortable or terrible!

 
At January 27, 2011 at 3:35 AM , Anonymous Brenna [fabuleuxdestin] said...

I'm not sure I could ever succeed in walking in these. I don't even have anything other than flats!! People in France already call me "la grande" (tall girl)

 
At January 27, 2011 at 5:49 AM , Blogger Katy said...

Hi Kara, I love number 4. love the details and the colour! some wedges are more comfy than high heels.
xoxo,
Katy http://katyrosli90.blogspot.com/

 
At January 27, 2011 at 7:36 PM , Blogger Ashley [Free Honey] said...

YES! I love love love wedges. They are so much more comfortable and way easier to walk in and stand in for long periods of time. Can it be spring yet??

I'm not attending the conference, but I do live in NYC so hopefully I'll be able to meet up with some bloggers!

xo, Ashley

 
At January 28, 2011 at 1:18 PM , Blogger Rach said...

I am also a wedges lover. They are soo much more comfortable than high heels. I would love number 6 however, I think I own wayy too many wedges as it is.
http://www.sugarfilledcloset.com

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home