This Page

has been moved to new address

Millionaire's Shortbread

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Millionaire's Shortbread

Monday, January 31, 2011

Millionaire's Shortbread


I'd been searching for something new and interesting to make when I came across this recipe for Millionaire's Shortbread. It reminded me of a Twix bar, which I like, so I gave this recipe a try and I have to say it's a winner. If you love shortbread, caramel and chocolate, this is for you!


 Push the crumble shortbread mixture into the pan. 


 Cook the sweetened condensed milk over a double boiler to turn into caramel.

 After spreading the caramel over the baked shortbread, cover with chocolate.


Eat and enjoy!

Labels:

10 Comments:

At January 31, 2011 at 4:37 PM , Blogger Ashley J said...

I am so pissed I just read this post...I am on Jenny Craig:( Those look amazing!!!

 
At January 31, 2011 at 5:22 PM , Anonymous Brenna [fabuleuxdestin] said...

YUMM!

 
At January 31, 2011 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Hanny said...

Drooool...

 
At January 31, 2011 at 10:24 PM , Blogger Ashley [Free Honey] said...

oooo, that looks delicious! And I LOVE twix bars. Damn you, now I feel the need to go forage for something yummy to eat!

xoxo, Ashley

 
At January 31, 2011 at 11:36 PM , Blogger S and O said...

Yummo!
That looks so tasty and simple, I'll have to try this :D
Xoxo
Sarah

P.S
Lovely blog, I'm now following you ^_^

 
At January 31, 2011 at 11:38 PM , Blogger Katherine said...

It looks fabulous and delicious and dangerous all at the same time! I'm making it.

www.LaPetiteMarmoset.com

 
At February 1, 2011 at 1:56 PM , Blogger SAVING BETTY said...

that looks sooo good. and i am so hungry right now in class staring at that :)

 
At February 5, 2011 at 2:11 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Yum, triple layer goodness. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog called "Sweets for a Saturday" and I'd like to invite you to stop by and link your cookies up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com

 
At February 5, 2011 at 11:50 PM , Blogger Mickey said...

Whoa, gotta try this one :) I am having my first give away, stop on by to enter.
mickey
http://monstermama-monstermama.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-first-give-away.html

 
At February 7, 2011 at 3:40 PM , Anonymous carolinaheartstrings said...

I have had this recipe before and it is so good. Yours look amazingly wonderful. Saw this at the Linky party at sweet-as-sugar-cookies.

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home