This Page

has been moved to new address

Glowing Green

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Glowing Green

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Glowing Green

Wish tunic, Nasty Gal sweater, J Brand leggings, Hunter boots, Target bag

There are some green lights in the back of my house that, while providing light that isn't so harsh, also serve as interesting photographic elements. (I recently just did some cool ghost-like images of my family that involved a longer shutter speed~ oOooh.) I love the print of the Wish tunic... a camel color in it matches my long cashmere blend cardigan that I got a few months ago at Nasty Gal but have hardly worn. It turned out to be a great outfit for the cold, rainy weather that has taken over the city. As a person whose mood largely reflects the weather, its been a dreary week. :(  I can't imagine living anywhere but the sunshine state on days like these. In the meantime, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weather.com to be wrong and to give me a sunny day soon! 

Hope you're all having a great week~ and having better weather than me!
xx Kara 

PS- for Daniela. (The one of my dad turned out the best.)
 

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At January 25, 2011 at 10:09 PM , Blogger TheChambrayCountess said...

Oooh is right! Fun shoot and that tunic is awesome :)

 
At January 25, 2011 at 10:10 PM , Blogger From Suns To Moons said...

Very cool visual effect indeed! Love the cardigan and wellies.

 
At January 26, 2011 at 3:45 AM , Blogger Josie said...

I LOVE your top and bag! So cute and bold.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

 
At January 26, 2011 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Daniela said...

if you don't have the sun, and I don't have the sun...then who has it?!?!?!

love those boots, Kara. I'd love to see the ghostly pics you shot!

 
At January 26, 2011 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Marella said...

Gorgeous outfit!

 
At January 28, 2011 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Katy said...

Hi Kara!:) I love your cardigan! and that bag,love the colour!:)
xoxo,
Katy http://katyrosli90.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home