This Page

has been moved to new address

Black & Yellow

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Black & Yellow

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Black & Yellow

Wish Dress, F21 stripe lace top, Marc Fisher shoes, Vintage sunglasses

You know what it is...  There's just a bit of gold detailing on the dress, but when I was thinking of a title for this post, that song popped into my head, so there you go. 

Sheer stripes are back, this time in black lace... ooh lala! I'm probably the only one who sees this as a spring micro trend; but trend or not, I'm wearing it! I added the lace shirt to the dress for a bit of warmth when it got cooler, but I also like putting [unexpected] pieces together so I don't feel as though I'm just wearing a dress

Today I'm off to visit my sister in Orlando for a couple days, so I'm excited to see her and to go shopping! Have a great weekend everyone :)




Labels:

10 Comments:

At February 3, 2011 at 7:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

WOW!! You look stunning :) I adore that dress, it is so beautiful! Very cool idea to pair it with that lace top! Way to go :)

xoxo

www.thebrunetteshake.com

 
At February 3, 2011 at 9:48 AM , Blogger Ashley J said...

This is something I would totally wear!!! You look fancy but not overly so...love the pairings, great remix!

 
At February 3, 2011 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Baby Budget Blog said...

Wish I was off to Orlando : ( Have fun! Love the dress and the lace top!

www.plentyforpennies.com

 
At February 3, 2011 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Marella said...

Lovely outfit, so cute! <3

 
At February 4, 2011 at 11:02 AM , Blogger TheChambrayCountess said...

Fun!!! I love that you layered the dress over the sheer top!

 
At February 4, 2011 at 3:46 PM , Blogger sagalina said...

hey thanks for commenting on my post "pretty girl rock" i drew the pictures out of septembers issue of TEEN VOGUE the girl holding the pretty girl rock sign is victoria justice and the other one is just a model (but i changed some things about her outfit).
i love the flow of your dress..very pretty:)
www.makeaboldstatement.blogspot.com

 
At February 4, 2011 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Jamie-Lee Burns said...

I love how you're wearing a black lace top under your dress, it looks so cute :)

 
At February 5, 2011 at 10:48 AM , Blogger S and O said...

I love that lace top :)
cute dress!
xoxo
Olivia

 
At February 7, 2011 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Valerie said...

I just posted a dress over a top today too. I love the black lace with the maxi dress! You look fab!

 
At February 8, 2011 at 5:21 PM , Blogger FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

Oh girl I am loving that lace top underneath! I need one of those stat! Gorge.xx

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home