This Page

has been moved to new address

Monster Nails

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Monster Nails

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Monster Nails


I'm getting more into the Halloween spirit- with my nails. I took my jade green OPI polish (Hey, Get In Lime!) from the spring and revamped it with some black stitches to channel Frankenstein's monster.


............ After googling nail art ideas, this one popped out at me to recreate first............
Second runner up was Candy Corn nails:


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At October 13, 2010 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Daniela said...

love your nails!! What a fun idea :)

D,etc

 
At October 13, 2010 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Yerma said...

Wooouh!!
I want your green nails, there are very funny!!
mamaquemepongo.blogspot.com

 
At October 13, 2010 at 5:40 PM , Anonymous Samantha said...

Haha what a cute idea!!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

 
At October 13, 2010 at 7:25 PM , Blogger Chanel said...

These nail designs are very creative and cute.

Nice blog.
www.Chanelcraves.com

 
At October 14, 2010 at 1:40 AM , Blogger Lynnette said...

Those are cute ideas. Love that jade color!

Lynnette
http://turtle515.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home