This Page

has been moved to new address

Sprinkles Cupcake Birthday Winner- Samantha!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Sprinkles Cupcake Birthday Winner- Samantha!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sprinkles Cupcake Birthday Winner- Samantha!

Congrats to Samantha of Sincerely Samantha for being the winner of my first giveaway for a Sprinkles Cupcake Mix in Red Velvet! Thank you to everyone for entering and good luck next time. I'll be having another new giveaway soon, so keep an eye out.


.................. Happy Birthday to us! ..................
......... Enjoy your cupcakes, Samantha! .........


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At September 30, 2010 at 6:04 PM , Anonymous Samantha said...

Woo-hoo! Thanks Kara!! I'll be sure to post pictures when I bake them : )

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home