This Page

has been moved to new address

Movie Pick: Tower of Terror

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Movie Pick: Tower of Terror

Monday, October 11, 2010

Movie Pick: Tower of Terror

First came the Disney MGM ride, then came the movie. As far as I'm concerned, Disney had some of the best Halloween movies and shows when I was little. Whenever I think back on those times, I always remember how magical my world became when I got lost in a Disney movie. I'd play pretend with my friends for hours, reenacting things we saw.

One great spooky movie I'm featuring today is Tower of Terror. Starring Steve Guttenberg and Kirsten Dunst, it follows the uncle/niece pair through an adventure of helping some ghosts with unfinished business, and making friends along the way. An evil witch cast a spell on the child movie star, Sally Shine, but her spell backfired, leaving everyone in the elevator with Sally Shine half-zapped between this world and the next. They never got to the party at the top of the hotel in 1937... will they finally reach it 60 years later?












       

*All images are screenshots from the Tower of Terror DVD.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 13, 2010 at 1:15 PM , Anonymous Samantha said...

I didnt know they made this into a movie!! I loved that ride when I was little : )

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home