This Page

has been moved to new address

HAPPY 10.10.10 EVERYONE

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: HAPPY 10.10.10 EVERYONE

Monday, October 11, 2010

HAPPY 10.10.10 EVERYONE

*Note- This post is a day late. I scheduled it to post while I was away for the weekend, but Blogger decided not to follow through! Here it is anyway...

There are only two more times this millenium that we'll have an identical triple number date- only 11.11.11 and 12.12.12 left. To commemorate this special date, I've compiled three lists each containing ten books. These are books I own, have already read, or want to read. Hope you enjoy!

......................FASHION......................


   

  

   


................. ART & DESIGN.................

 

 


   
Things I have learned in my life so far / U&lc : Influencing Design & Typography / Room 23 / Terryworld (Taschen 25th Anniversary) / The Model as Muse: Embodying Fashion (Metropolitan Museum of Art) / Rio de Janeiro / Burlesque Poster Design: The Art of Tease / The Selby Is in Your Place / Style and Substance: The Best of Elle Decor / 500 Tables: Inspiring Interpretations of Function and Style (500 Series)

  
......................... LIFE .........................

  


 

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At October 12, 2010 at 2:49 PM , Anonymous Samantha said...

Love these books! I have I Love Your Style but I definitely want to get 100 Fashion Illustrations and 20 Something 20 Everything. Great post..love it!!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

 
At October 13, 2010 at 2:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such great covers. They look like amazing reads!

Betsy

 
At October 13, 2010 at 6:15 AM , Blogger little luxury list said...

Glorious collection of books! I've been itching to get a few of the fashion ones including "Influence" as well.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and hope to see you again soon (esp. b/c I'm having a Shopbop giveaway in 2 weeks!) I love the insanely cool appliance/shoe Selfridge's display too- totally McQueen!

 
At October 13, 2010 at 11:56 AM , Blogger Josie said...

Oh, I have SO many books on my must-read list -- love your picks!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

 
At October 13, 2010 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Bee K. said...

oh gosh, i want these books too. all of them. mostly the first and the third lists - the Fifth Avenue, 5 A.M. is a must, i'm def gonna get it the next time i'm in the states. great post tho. :) xo
fashion_freak, editor of http://myfashionlustlist.blogspot.com

 
At October 13, 2010 at 3:18 PM , Blogger Daniela said...

I might have to buy the Mario Testino book. That would look great on my coffee table.

(To answer your cupcake question - and it made me laugh out loud because the first thing I thought was "Heck if I know!" lol But after I thought about it, I came up with this answer (lol): the dough balls are made and then frozen for 2 hours (or over night), and you place them in the center of the cupcake mix still frozen before you bake. I think that slows down the baking process and they never form into a cookie. I think. Don't quote me!)

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home