This Page

has been moved to new address

Sea of Shoes Contest

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Sea of Shoes Contest

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sea of Shoes Contest

Jane at Sea of Shoes is currently having an art contest. You have to pick your favorite look from the Spring 2011 shows and create your own artistic version of it. Anyone can enter- she'll pick her 15 favorite and post them on her blog November 1st. I did 3 looks and chose my favorite to enter her contest. Here are my designs:

Wes Gordon
(My entry)

 Malandrino

 Carven
.......................................................................................................


Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At October 3, 2010 at 11:39 PM , Blogger Tanya Dempsey said...

Well done!! The second one is HOT, mama! Glad I found your blog. Thanks for the inspiration. I heard of her contest... maybe I will try my hand.

xx

November Grey

 
At October 4, 2010 at 5:45 AM , Blogger this free bird said...

Girl you did a RAD job!! I hope you win that mother. Ol girl at sea of shoes prolly has the biggest pile of gifts to give away - maybe she'll let someone shop a corner of her closet (which is probably bigger than my house!!) Could you just imaging?? That girl dresses impeccably.

ps-THANK YOU so much for adding me to your blog roll!! xoxoxo - Carrie

 
At October 4, 2010 at 5:46 AM , Blogger this free bird said...

oh and ps-it's almost 3 in the morning and blogger's been giving me a very hard time for over 4 hours...that is could you just IMAGINE. oy

 
At October 4, 2010 at 9:16 AM , Anonymous Samantha said...

LOVE the Malandrino! So hot! Good luck!!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

 
At October 4, 2010 at 5:31 PM , Blogger Alicia Lund said...

wow i just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say awesome entries!!

 
At October 4, 2010 at 11:20 PM , Blogger bananas. said...

WOW!!!!! you're really REALLY good. i think they all turned out fab but i'm obsessed with the 2nd look.

hope you win!!!

 
At October 5, 2010 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

Wow! These are amazing! I haven't checked out any of the other submissions in Jane's contest, but these have to be some of the best. Good luck! :)

 
At October 5, 2010 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Daniela said...

I love these drawings. you should draw bloggers ;)

 
At October 5, 2010 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

OMG those are so amazing!!! You are so talented:) Have a great day
Kisses and hope to see you soon:)

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home