This Page

has been moved to new address

A Pottery Barn Halloween

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: A Pottery Barn Halloween

Friday, October 8, 2010

A Pottery Barn Halloween

There's finally a chill in the air! We opened up the house yesterday because it was finally cool enough to not need the A/C... now I feel like it's fall.

You've seen that I've already decorated for Halloween after seeing my birthday post, but there are still some things to be done as far as fall decorations go. Pottery Barn has some excellent inspiration photos online and in their catalog. With the right foundations, you can easily transition from Halloween to Fall.















 (Where I got the idea to use skulls in a vase)





Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At October 8, 2010 at 4:01 PM , Anonymous Samantha said...

Love me some Pottery Barn! Those rattan pumpkins in the third picture are adorable!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

 
At October 9, 2010 at 9:26 PM , Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

The cauldron punch bowl is SO fun!

 
At October 10, 2010 at 7:45 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

I'm totally inspired to decorate my house now. I see a craft store in my future.

www.darlini.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home