This Page

has been moved to new address

A Spooky Birthday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: A Spooky Birthday

Friday, October 1, 2010

A Spooky Birthday

As you know, my birthday was yesterday. I decided to return to my idea a couple years ago and do a Halloween  themed dinner, but this year was bigger and better. I like to keep the Halloween spirit alive all month long leading up to the 31st, so my birthday was the perfect time to kick off the celebrations.

Chocolate cupcakes with black sugar crystals and a candy corn


Halloween/Fall tablescape

Antipasto Salad

Dry ice in mini cauldrons added to the eerie atmosphere

Looking through the chandelier


A dusty cupboard...





It's a different world when you turn on a blacklight...


Ghostly family members

Can't forget some candy!

............................................................................................
Are you ready for Halloween now?
............................................................................................

*All photos taken by me.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At October 1, 2010 at 7:25 PM , Blogger racheleree87 said...

Im ready for halloween now! youre party looks like it was a lot of fun. happy late birthday!

 
At October 1, 2010 at 7:38 PM , Blogger Anna Walker said...

I love this! Happy belated birthday! I just found your blog and it's awesome so far :)

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

 
At October 1, 2010 at 11:50 PM , Anonymous Samantha said...

Happy belated birthday!! (Sorry I somehow missed the memo!!) Looks like it was a fab party! Love the spooky chandelier : )

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

 
At October 6, 2010 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

This looks like a greaaat party! I wish my birthday was close to Halloween, every year, i'd make people dress up!

Happy Belated belated belated Birthday!!!

 
At October 11, 2010 at 12:45 AM , Blogger Christen said...

Wow!! This is fabulous!! I especially love the mini cauldron idea and the cupcakes.

Glad you had a good b-day!

 
At October 21, 2010 at 10:07 AM , Blogger NikkiT said...

What a really cool birthday party! And the pictures are great!

I'm lovin' your blog.:)

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home