This Page

has been moved to new address

Bohemian 70s & Tribal Influences

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Bohemian 70s & Tribal Influences

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bohemian 70s & Tribal Influences

With the changing of the weather, I'm shedding what little extra layers I donned in winter and slipping into more easy pieces. I've adapted some 70s inspiration for my spring attire already, but lately I'm also drawn to tribal pieces. These are some things I'm loving right now.

                             Bohemian 70s                           
1. [Topshop] Tan Band Wheat Floppy Hat $44
3. [Topshop] Wood Butterfly Ring $25
4. [Topshop] Glass Bead In Hoop $20
5. [ASOS] Hammered Metal Bangle $14.34
6. [Jeffrey Campbell] Skate $198

PS- How cool are those shoes?? I think I need them. Now.


                                    Tribal                                  
2. [Topshop] Long Angle Stud $20
4. [Topshop] Mixed Bangle Pack $30
5. [ASOS] Warehouse Tribal Jumpsuit $98.62
6. [Forever 21] Tribal Inspiration Necklace $6.80
9. [House of Harlow 1960] Tribal Circle Pendant $145


Also...
Kai from All Kinds of Complicated featured me (and some of you!) on Friday. 
Diana from dianapantz is starting a book exchange. Go here for more details!

Labels: , , , ,

14 Comments:

At March 26, 2011 at 4:28 PM , Blogger danielle said...

the pamela love bracelet is absurd. god i love her. good picks!
http://indieelectronicalternative.blogspot.com/

 
At March 26, 2011 at 4:44 PM , Blogger Freya said...

LOVE the JC wedges waaaaay too much!
And the tribal bag is amaaaazing too!

xo

 
At March 26, 2011 at 5:54 PM , Blogger Cátia Couto said...

The dress from the bohemian looks is gorgeous! And I love the shoes *-*

xoxo ;*
http://itscocovintage.blogspot.com/

 
At March 27, 2011 at 2:28 AM , Blogger mistytewest said...

the bohemian has a gorgeous vibe and I love then neutral colors just amazing...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens
@mistytewest

 
At March 27, 2011 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Beverley said...

oh i LOVE! how sick are those JC shoes?!?
awesome, awesome post! i would literally wear it all.

 
At March 27, 2011 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Zarna said...

i want those jc skate shoes so bad! love them!

 
At March 27, 2011 at 12:27 PM , Blogger TheChambrayCountess said...

Love these trends and love those picks! I stared at the JC shoes for eons! I might have drooled on my keyboard a little....

 
At March 27, 2011 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Oh to Be a Muse said...

the shoes in the first one are awesome and i love that lace dress! i found you through the FTF community and i am following you on bloglovin, twitter and here! would love for you to follow me back.

 
At March 27, 2011 at 4:29 PM , Blogger Tabitha said...

LOVING that crochet dress.

 
At March 27, 2011 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Marissa said...

Wow - those Jeffrey Campbell's are unbelievable! I just discovered your blog through the FTF Community, and I'm totally smitten. Looking forward to following you now. :)

 
At March 27, 2011 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Barbro Andersen said...

I'm so into the boho-vibe right now, I'm almost exploding with inspiration - but it's still too cold to actually be summery bohemian. Can't wait for spring!

Re:
That's so great, thank you very much! Your link is already up there!

 
At March 27, 2011 at 11:48 PM , Blogger TheChambrayCountess said...

@your comment: Joint-Shoe-Custody! Genius! Or maybe it would be the Sisterhood of the Traveling JC Wedge?

 
At March 28, 2011 at 12:15 AM , Blogger TheChambrayCountess said...

Oooh, I think we are on to something, I especially love your idea of a pair of shoes (or maybe a statement necklace or something since size wouldn't matter) that would be sent from person to person so that everyone could make a unique outfit with it!

 
At March 28, 2011 at 8:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Those shoes are sooo cool. I love them (I think I need them too!). I adore the lace dress and that awesome bag from the Tribal board. Thank you so much for your comment, and I'm really glad to have met you through the FTFCommunity. I'm always looking for South Florida bloggers, and it's so great to find one so close by!! I actually grew up in Springs (well, from 9 years old and up). Hello, fellow Florida friend!

xo,
Kirstin Marie

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home