This Page

has been moved to new address

Mint Green

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Mint Green

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mint Green

 H&M cropped sweater, American Apparel tee, Express pants, 
Jessica Simpson silver oxfords, Elliott Lucca bag

It's been a busy few days, tackling some spring cleaning and giving my space some much needed organization. I managed to snap a picture of my outfit that I wore running errands, picking up some things like this to streamline the old closet. As of now, it looks like a tornado came through my room (it always gets wore before it gets better, can I get an amen??). I'm off to wade through my room and attempt to bring order out of the chaos... wish me luck and have a great weekend!!!


Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At February 17, 2011 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Freya said...

Casual yet stylish, you look amazing!
xo

 
At February 17, 2011 at 1:48 PM , Blogger From Suns To Moons said...

Ooh the beautiful mint green!

 
At February 17, 2011 at 2:41 PM , Blogger Marella said...

Great outfit dear! <3

 
At February 18, 2011 at 9:31 AM , Blogger Daniela said...

show us the progress!
love the mint green btw.

 
At February 18, 2011 at 7:09 PM , Blogger Katherine said...

Love the mint green sweater-- it's one of my favorite colors! And I feel you on the need for organization, I'm sitting in the middle of my own clothes torando right now!
La Petite Marmoset

 
At February 18, 2011 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Amandamarie said...

love your cropped sweater! mint green is my favorite color

xxx

http://a-wolfcat.blogspot.com

 
At February 18, 2011 at 11:07 PM , Blogger Kimberly Cardenas said...

HI my love! Thank you for taking out the time to pass my blog! I'm loving your blog so many different and great things!

I'm following you now. Makes sure to follow my blog and come back again beautiful!

www.KimCarfashion.com

xoxo

 
At February 19, 2011 at 12:56 AM , Blogger Estelle said...

You look good when you're running errands! I usually wear a horrible old pair of shorts and no make up lol. Love that green! x x x

ashandbelle.blogspot.com

 
At February 19, 2011 at 1:26 AM , Blogger Carissa said...

loving the color of your cropped sweater <3

 
At February 19, 2011 at 3:41 AM , Blogger Sassy said...

This outfit is very lovely :).
Follow me? I'll follow you too :D.
Alla Moda e con Stile

 
At February 19, 2011 at 4:49 AM , Blogger cryskay said...

your hair is gorgeous! i love your mint green top w/ the silver purse. xo

 
At February 19, 2011 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Daniela said...

Kara that picture of your dad came out awesome!!! thanks for posting! :)

 
At February 19, 2011 at 11:03 AM , Anonymous Hazel said...

you look so stunning! :)

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home