This Page

has been moved to new address

Sheer Stripes & Tall Socks

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Sheer Stripes & Tall Socks

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sheer Stripes & Tall Socks

LNA shirt, Forever 21 belt and shorts, American Apparel socks, Jessica Simpson oxfords, BCBG bag

One of my favorite things about this outfit is that, while it is essentially just a tee and shorts, it's not the same-old thrown together weekend ensemble. I was happy to see this LNA shirt on Gilt a couple weeks ago... and even though it was cold out, I thought ahead to spring and remembered about one of my favorite micro-trends to come: the sheer stripe. (You may not be able to see from the photo, but those tan stripes are in fact, sheer.) The socks are new and I'm excited figure out how to wear them since I hardly ever wear tall socks.


I look like a little kid in the photo on the left, but couldn't resist posting it! :)

Labels:

6 Comments:

At January 18, 2011 at 7:43 AM , Blogger Giovanna said...

wooow beautiful your tall socks
giovannatuccio.blogspot.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 9:08 AM , Blogger Baby Budget Blog said...

Love that striped sweater!

www.plentyforpennies.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 2:05 PM , Blogger TheChambrayCountess said...

Cute outfit! I like the stripe/texture combo of the whole outfit and way to rock the side-pony! ;)

 
At January 18, 2011 at 2:30 PM , Blogger Daniela said...

love this outfit! love the T - too bad I missed that sale !

 
At January 18, 2011 at 4:31 PM , Blogger Sands said...

Loving this trend! I love how it only shows bits of skin at a time. It's actually really chic ;)

xo
Sealverland

 
At January 21, 2011 at 3:19 AM , Blogger Katy said...

HI Kara, you look amazing! and I want your shoes!:)
xoxo,
Katy http://katyrosli90.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home