This Page

has been moved to new address

The Mystical World of Anthropologie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: The Mystical World of Anthropologie

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Mystical World of Anthropologie

It's back to  business, of the blogging variety... I went away for the weekend to visit some friends for some Halloween fun; hope everyone had a great (and safe) weekend! I'm a bit tired from the long road trip back, so here are just a few magical and inspiring photos from Anthropologie's new catalog.

 

"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
Mark Twain




"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, 
It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. 
Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities." 
Dr. Seuss


"Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures."
Jessamyn West

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 2, 2010 at 6:48 AM , Blogger Fashion Ranger said...

Lovely pictures!
Later,
FASHION RANGER

 
At November 2, 2010 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Molly Page said...

It's beautiful images like these that make my bank account happy there isn't an Anthropologie for miles around me. (even though the rest of me is sad...)
Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

 
At November 2, 2010 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Daniela said...

lovely pictures! thanks for your comments - I really appreciate when someone takes the time to read through what I wrote and respond with something other than "I love your blog - follow me!"
and yes, my dog is a cockapoo :)

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home