This Page

has been moved to new address

Outfit Inspiration- Edward Scissorhands

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Outfit Inspiration- Edward Scissorhands

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Outfit Inspiration- Edward Scissorhands

I'm sure that I don't need to explain this movie- it's a classic Tim Burton film, and if you've never heard of it... welcome to planet Earth. These are some outfit inspirations to channel the film, and the best part is- they're not too Halloween-y, so you can wear the pieces the rest of the year. 
 
1. NASTY GAL Maurie & Eve Games Are Over Buckle' Dress $220
3. DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Casual pants $250
5. 14 inch Rabbit $38
7. BLUEFLY Diane Von Furstenberg 'Pareese' pants $173
8. LULU’S Collage Artist Scissor Necklace $13
 .....................................................................................................................................



*Images are screenshots from the Edward Scissorhands DVD.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At October 28, 2010 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Molly Page said...

I'm so happy you visited my blog so that I could find yours!!

Movies + Fashion = fun, fun, fun
I'm following you on bloglovin'!!

Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

 
At October 29, 2010 at 3:08 AM , Blogger Josie said...

Oh, I love your spooky inspiration! Those belts are fab.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

 
At October 29, 2010 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Daniela said...

Love those pants!!! I've been looking for pants like those but the fit is also weird on me
LOL at your animation. I love this movie...i cry every.single.time.

 
At October 31, 2010 at 6:41 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Neat inspiration- love the buckle dress from Nastygal!

xx.
Judy

 
At November 1, 2010 at 12:43 AM , Blogger Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

I love this movie! And I love all of your inspired pieces. Especially those PANTS!!!

 
At November 15, 2010 at 8:47 PM , Anonymous Leisha said...

One of my favorite movies!! Great way to turn a movie into an awesome outfit!!
Love it all!
Cheers~

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home