This Page

has been moved to new address

L'amour Charlotte Ronson

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: L'amour Charlotte Ronson

Thursday, October 21, 2010

L'amour Charlotte Ronson



This video from Charlotte Ronson's Spring 2008 Campaign reflects my mood for the past few days. I love the song - L'amour by Carla Bruni - and of course the clothes! It makes me want to go do some laundry and then smell it lol, and paint my nails blue.

Hope you're having a great day!
xo Kara

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At October 21, 2010 at 2:06 PM , Blogger Daniela said...

they could have gotten a better looking guy, though, no? lol

 
At October 21, 2010 at 4:50 PM , Blogger k said...

awwww this is sweet :)

 
At October 22, 2010 at 3:52 AM , Blogger Joyti said...

How pretty! I like Carla Bruni's music also, hard to believe she's a first lady now :)

 
At October 22, 2010 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Josie said...

Oh, this is so sweet. Love it!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

 
At October 23, 2010 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Fashion Ranger said...

I agree!
Later,
Fashion Ranger

 
At October 24, 2010 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

This is so sweet:)
Happy Sunday, darling

 
At October 26, 2010 at 3:44 PM , Blogger kristy said...

i really love charlotte ronson's campaign videos. i think they are great for evoking a certain feeling that her clothing really embodies. it's one of the things i love about fashion and video together. i find it so inspiring!

thank you so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog and i apologize for the belated response, usually i return blog love much quicker but i have been traveling and out of the loop a bit. =P

Vogue Gone Rogue

 
At October 27, 2010 at 8:18 PM , Blogger Anna Walker said...

I love love love this! :)
Seriously! I now love this song! and that guy is NOT bad looking at all he's tall and plays guitar!


http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home