This Page

has been moved to new address

DVF's Neon Pink Lips

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: DVF's Neon Pink Lips

Friday, October 15, 2010

DVF's Neon Pink Lips

There were a few pops of bright pink on various designers' model's lips this season; one who stands out is Diane Von Furstenberg. I was browsing the Full Frontal Fashion's site and came across some backstage photos from her show. Enter, neon magenta lips. I read that they were inspired by one of DVF's Warhol portraits, and wondered "What does it take to make your lips pop like that?" MAC Cosmetics, that's what. According to Tekbuz.com, the look was created by layering a loose Pigment in Magenta Madness over the Chromagraphic Pencil in Process Magenta.  

Will you be (or are you already) sporting bright lips? 

That's what's on my mind today... I'm getting ready for a weekend of dogsitting for a friend, catching up on some TV, finishing DVF:A Signature Life, and eating the French Chocolate Mint Ice Cream that I just made with the Ice Cream Machine I got with my CSV giftcard that I won on Josie's blog. (I hope it turned out- my first time making homemade ice cream!!)

 ... Diane and the models ...
















*Above images from Full Frontal Fashion.com

*Image from NYtimes.com


Have a Fabulous Weekend!
..... xo Kara .....

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At October 15, 2010 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Lynnette said...

I like the lip color, and I love that mac pigment!

Lynnette
http://turtle515.blogspot.com/

 
At October 15, 2010 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Alicia Lund said...

I absolutely love neon pink lips!! Wish I could pull it off, I'll have to give it a try over the weekend.

 
At October 15, 2010 at 8:42 PM , Blogger Anna Walker said...

I wish I could! I would love love love to do a bright red lip for a bit of drama! :)

Those models lips look amazing!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

 
At October 16, 2010 at 2:29 AM , Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

It IS a pretty bad arse look...not sure how great it would like on moi though.

 
At October 16, 2010 at 11:18 AM , Blogger kristy said...

love me some diane von furstenberg and i think this lip color is great. hope to find a killer outfit to try it with.

Vogue Gone Rogue

 
At October 17, 2010 at 6:30 AM , Blogger Katy said...

Hi:) ouh! I love bright lips:) I would totally support the bright lips colour! the models look so gorgeous!:) Thank you for sharing this with us!
xoxo,
Katy

 
At October 18, 2010 at 5:16 AM , Blogger Barbara von Enger said...

Ahhh, I adore all the bright, pink lip colour.
And all the fabulous clothes, too. The models are very attractive, but Diane is so Chic;-)

 
At October 18, 2010 at 7:41 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

DVF is fabulous. I'm ready to rock the hot pink lips because of her runway show! After all, she wouldn't show anything that wasn't completely perfect, would she?

---
Jessica
Style Obsession
Current Giveaway: $55 to CSN Stores

 
At October 19, 2010 at 9:08 AM , Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

That pigment is so beautiful:)
Kisses,sweetie

 
At October 21, 2010 at 1:59 AM , Blogger this free bird said...

Diane looks so amazing! There's something so incredibly classy about her...and all those neon pink lips!

xoxo,
Carrie

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home