This Page

has been moved to new address

Romantic Moods & McAdams

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Romantic Moods & McAdams

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Romantic Moods & McAdams

I've been in a romantic mood ever since creating my style pile- wanting to live in old French movies, lounging around the house in luxurious fabrics and spritzing on Tocca's sultry 'Brigitte' perfume, while cozying up to my faux fur throw and drinking the most delicious mango tea. 

While browsing InStyle, I came across the cover story on Rachel McAdams (the interview took place in Paris at L'Avenue, oohlala).  The photos are romantic, sultry and elegant and the hair/makeup/styling came together seamlessly. I especially love the messy updo and the cat eyeliner; there's just something about messy hair adding to a romantic vibe, a certain je ne sais quoi.  








*Photos are scans from InStyle Magazine November 2010

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 21, 2010 at 7:14 PM , Anonymous Samantha said...

Ooh che bella! These photos are lovely..the second to last is my favorite!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

 
At October 22, 2010 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Meekay said...

Love the editorial! X

http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home