This Page

has been moved to new address

Movie Pick: Saboteur

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Movie Pick: Saboteur

Monday, September 20, 2010

Movie Pick: Saboteur

Alfred Hitchcock's film, Saboteur is about a man on the run, wrongly accused of a Nazi crime he didn't commit. A crime that ended with his best friend's death in a factory fire. Trying to track down the real culprit, he chases the elusive Mr. Frank Fry cross country to clear his name. In the process, he comes across the beautiful Patricia Martin who is bent on turning him in to the cops, but is slowly starting to believe he's innocent... and love starts to brew!


'To: Frank Fry', with a bunch of hundred dollar bills.

The factory fire

On the run

Hitching a ride.
"Hey buddy, hold the wheel while I animate this thing. I'm a nicotine addict."


Did you see a man on the loose?

Little does she know, he's hiding his handcuffs under the table.

Breaking free

Having a ball with some Nazis
"I know the result of that power you belive in. It killed my friend and it’s killing thousands like him. That’s what you’re aiming at, but it doesn’t bother you, I can see that. Because you really hate all people. Let me tell you something. The last 4 or 5 days I’ve learned a lot. I’ve met guys like you and I’ve met others. People that are helpful and eager to do the right thing. People that get a kick out of helping each other fight the bad guys. Love and hate, the world’s choosing up sides. I know who I’m with. And there are a lot of people on my side- millions of us in every country. And we’re not soft- we’re plenty strong. And we’ll fight standing up on our two feet and we’ll win. Remember that, Mr. Tobin. We’ll win no matter what you guys do, we’ll win if it takes from now until the cows come home."

A flickering light for help

In peril on the Statue of Liberty



~~Don't Forget To~~


*All images are screenshots from the Saboteur DVD.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 20, 2010 at 9:34 PM , Anonymous Samantha said...

I love Alfred Hitchcock movies!! My friends are never into them so I always end up watching them with my mom : ) I've never seen this one but I'll have to check it out. Have you seen Foreign Correspondent or Strangers on a Train? Both so good!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home