This Page

has been moved to new address

Black Ankle Booties

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Black Ankle Booties

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Black Ankle Booties

One trend I noticed from the Spring 2011 shows was black boots paired with white and cream clothes. This is one piece in your closet that can truly go from season to season, as seen on the runways of Helmut Lang and Jeremy Laing. So invest in some great black booties for fall and wear them into the spring!



1. STEVE MADDEN Chelseyl $130
3. ELIZABETH AND JAMES E-Moxy $395
4.  STEVE MADDEN Arriela $170
5. STEVE MADDEN A-Yoko $190 
6. PELLE MODA Kenda Ankle Boot $180
9. VERA WANG LAVENDER LABEL Fiona Platform Snap Booties $450

 ...........................................................................................

.....................................................................................................

 
 ....................................................................................................

~~Don't Forget To~~ 

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At September 21, 2010 at 1:02 PM , Anonymous Samantha said...

I featured the same Steve Madden pair awhile ago..love them! Check out my post today..I just bought a pair of black booties! I'm so excited to jump on this trend bandwagon!!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

 
At September 21, 2010 at 5:10 PM , Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

I am in love with nr.3 shoes...Wow!!! That is such a great selection...I am off to enter your giveaway:)

 
At September 22, 2010 at 5:11 PM , Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

Ps: I am hosting a sweet GIVEAWAY today :) Hope you will join in :)!!!
Kisses my dear

 
At September 22, 2010 at 5:22 PM , Blogger Belle de Couture said...

Kara, please check your e-mail. The shop owner from my giveaway has tried to get in touch with you! She is holding your winning item in her shop!

Thanks! :)

xx
Jen

http://belledecouture.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home