This Page

has been moved to new address

Some More Leopard Coats

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Some More Leopard Coats

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Some More Leopard Coats

We all know leopard is in for fall right now, but it's always been chic to wear a leopard print coat. One of the most iconic versions is worn by Mrs. Robinson, played by Anne Bancroft in The Graduate. I've compiled my list of some of the best leopard outerwear to choose from (if you haven't already purchased one).

1. FREE PEOPLE Leopard Coat $198
3. LaROK LUXE Wild Thing Vest $398
6. SONIA by SONIA RYKIEL Printed Faux-fur Coat $545 

...........................................Leopard Coat Inspirations...........................................
1.Kate Moss / 2.Alexa Chung / 3.Mrs.Robinson / 4.Isabel Marant Fall 2009 / 5.Emmanuelle Alt / 6.Betty, le blog de betty

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 7, 2010 at 7:57 PM , Anonymous Samantha said...

What wonderful picks! I have been dying for a leopard print coat since the new Talbot's ads. I love it dressed up or with skinny jeans and black boots.

I'm thinking that Topshop beauty might fit the bill and not break the bank!!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

Ps- Thanks for your sweet comments : ) I really appreciate them!

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home