This Page

has been moved to new address

Don't Rain on my Parade

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Don't Rain on my Parade

Monday, August 30, 2010

Don't Rain on my Parade

Ew.. it's the rainy season here and instead of being all gloomy and letting the weather decide my mood, I'm just gonna slap on my silver hunters, break out my new umbrella, and get on with it! BCBG was having a sale and I bought this umbrella on an impulse yesterday, but it was only ten bucks and it rains a lot in Florida... It's perfect for me and my love of musicals! ('Don't Rain on my Parade' is a song from Funny Girl, also sung in the 1st season of Glee!)




2 Comments:

At August 30, 2010 at 11:06 PM , Anonymous Samantha said...

What an awesome umbrella to make a rainy day a little bit better! Fab find!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

ps-I'm a new follower of your blog and I'm loving it so far! If you have a few, I'd love for you to check mine out : )

 
At August 30, 2010 at 11:29 PM , Blogger Daniela said...

great umbrella!

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home