This Page

has been moved to new address

Movie Pick: The Graduate

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Movie Pick: The Graduate

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Movie Pick: The Graduate

I've heard of The Graduate, but have never seen it until recently... and loved it. Anne Bancroft was wonderful as Mrs. Robinson (what came first, the song or the movie? anyone?) and I can't imagine anyone else playing Dustin Hoffman's character. The 60s vibe was cool and I even got into the Simon and Garfunkel music. I loved all the raw emotions, from Ben being scared and insecure with Mrs. Robinson, to being rude with Elaine and then being psycho at his parents when he goes to marry her (and she doesn't even like him yet). And the last and greatest of these raw emotions was the end (SPOILER ALERT, duh don't even look at the pictures..) when they run away together mere seconds after Elaine gets married and they have to physically fight off everyone in the church!! Whoa! A crazy but happy ending.

"I love you!"
Fighting for love and winning!


*All images screenshots via The Graduate DVD.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 7, 2011 at 4:53 AM , Blogger Wasteful Watcher said...

I think the song was written for the film. It's a excellent film!!
I love your blog!! <3

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home