This Page

has been moved to new address

Vintage Photos from Grama

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Vintage Photos from Grama

Monday, August 30, 2010

Vintage Photos from Grama

As I said in my last post, I was away visiting family and while I was there, I had to scan some old photos for my grandma. Well, I couldn't resist posting a few, so here they are. (I love looking at all the clothes, cars, etc)




This one reminds me of the Parent Trap (1961) with those uniforms!



I love this pic because it reminds me of one of my favorite Marilyn Monroe movies, Niagara.

My grandma and her mommy!


Can you believe, this is what she wore to first grade? So cute!!

And some wedding photos... I love her dress, and those cat eye glasses are crazy!

4 Comments:

At August 31, 2010 at 2:12 AM , Blogger Kelly Valentine said...

What great photos!! So neat for you to get to see your grammie back in the day...I love the photo of her standing next to the car!! So stylish...

xxo Kelly
Glamourous Spirit

 
At August 31, 2010 at 12:17 PM , Anonymous Dinah, Vintage Cat Eye Glasses Lover said...

I was really born in the wrong time. Everyone looks so glamorous back then! Thanks for sharing these photos, your grandma is so stylish. :)

 
At September 1, 2010 at 8:05 PM , Blogger avs: said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 1, 2010 at 8:06 PM , Blogger avs: said...

they are the most adorable photos ever, you are so lucky to have those pieces of history! ahhh i wish i was born back then! love the blog xoxo avs

www.xoxoavs.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home