This Page

has been moved to new address

J Crew Fall LOOKbook preVIEW

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: J Crew Fall LOOKbook preVIEW

Saturday, August 7, 2010

J Crew Fall LOOKbook preVIEW

I can't believe that fall is right around the corner! The september issue of various fashion magazines are descending upon my mailbox and I couldn't be more pleased. It may just be for the fact that I can start preparing for some cooler weather to escape this summer heat in FL... But we can't forget about all the exciting new sartorial prospects on the horizon. Some of whom come from J Crew's fall 2010 lookbook. Here are some of their latest styles that caught my eye:













Labels:

4 Comments:

At August 8, 2010 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Awesome styling!
Love that furry bag!

xoxox,
CC

 
At August 8, 2010 at 10:21 PM , Blogger bananas. said...

FABULOUS!!!

i'm always looking forward to fall...i say it bring it!

 
At August 9, 2010 at 8:09 PM , Blogger Daniela said...

great outfits -looks like shorts & leggings are still in, as are stripes

 
At August 10, 2010 at 12:24 AM , Blogger Josie said...

I die over anything J.Crew, but their fall collection was nothing short of spectacular! Thank you, Jenna Lyons!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home