This Page

has been moved to new address

Splurge vs. Steal

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Splurge vs. Steal

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Splurge vs. Steal


I've been drooling over these cargos ever since they hit my radar, and for good reason- they are this year's "it" jeans. I've found various versions of these but never pulled the trigger in getting them, probably because I'm subconsiously holding out for the real thing. Seeing as I've yet to purchase anything resembling the J Brands, I feel their purchase is imminent- watch out wallet!!


This cute skirt from Elizabeth and James just popped up on Shopbop recently and, in my frugal state, I've kept an eye out for a look-a-like at a better price... enter Forever 21. While not the same fabric or color, the style is extremely similar; and for 1/12 of the price, that's good enough for me! ...maybe :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home