This Page

has been moved to new address

Wear for Fall: Floppy Felt Hats

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Wear for Fall: Floppy Felt Hats

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wear for Fall: Floppy Felt Hats

Olivia Palermo has graced the cover of ASOS magazine this month, donning a floppy felt hat. ASOS claims that felt hats are the newest trend we should be sporting for the fall. And while I agree that these hats are cute, I still love the panama hats everyone has been wearing. Once a trend has gone mainstream, it's basically over in the fashion world; but don't do away with all your other great hats just yet— keep them and make a little room in your closet for a felt one!


1. ASOS Wide Brim Fedora in Black $37
2. ASOS Wide Brim Fedora in Navy $37
3. FREE PEOPLE Janis Brimmed Hat $68
4. FREE PEOPLE Guitar Hat $29
5. SPEIGEL Felt Portrait Hat $39

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At August 12, 2010 at 6:17 PM , Blogger Lucia.Q said...

I really like the navy one!


http://IEatFashionForBreakfast.blogspot.com

 
At August 12, 2010 at 10:06 PM , Blogger Josie said...

I look terrible (TERRIBLE!) in hats, but I love this look on everyone else! So cute.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

 
At August 13, 2010 at 12:06 AM , Blogger Sherry Lou Studio said...

i love Asos & free people! those are awesome hats

love,
Sherry

 
At August 13, 2010 at 1:25 AM , Blogger style-haus said...

i MUST incorporate a felt floppy into my fall wardrobe! love these...especially 3 & 4!

http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

 
At August 13, 2010 at 2:22 AM , Blogger Laetitia said...

Love them!

 
At August 13, 2010 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Collette Osuna said...

Hello...just discovered your blog....I love it:)
Great hat post....I just bought a new black bucket hat with a big ole flower from Forever 21 a few days ago...cant wait to wear it....!

Nice to meet you!

 
At August 13, 2010 at 1:25 PM , Blogger Couture Carrie said...

These are all so fabulous!

xoxox,
CC

 
At August 13, 2010 at 7:01 PM , Blogger this free bird said...

just look at that freaking op out there taunting us to get a hat!!! i wanna smack her so hard, but i love her style sooooo much!!!

xoxo,
c

 
At August 14, 2010 at 10:42 AM , Blogger GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

Hi there...thanks for stopping by G&G! I love this post because a floppy, '70s-style felt hat is on my fall shopping list! You just made the hunt so much easier for me!


♥ V

http://www.gritandglamour.com

 
At August 16, 2010 at 6:09 PM , Blogger Kelly Valentine said...

I love floppy felt hats!!

Just found your blog and love it! I'm into old movies too ;)

xxo Kelly
Glamourous Spirit

 
At August 18, 2010 at 1:40 PM , Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

J'adore floppy hats. They're a vaycay necessity for me!

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home