This Page

has been moved to new address

Wear for Fall: Sequin Pants

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Wear for Fall: Sequin Pants

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wear for Fall: Sequin Pants

Those who know me well know that I love all things shiny, sparkly, sequin-y, and metallic. I just can't resist! As of now, I've never gone overboard in that department— I've always kept the sparkle to a minimum, doing it only on accessories, shoes, bags and shirts (one at a time!). We've all seen sequined pants and leggings, it's nothing new; I've never given a thought to getting anything like that until I saw Isabel Marant's Fall 2010 collection. Sequined legwear was made glamorous in a non-gaudy way, and surprisingly, the percentage of sequins presented in the look wasn't overbearing. When choosing your look for fall, consider sequins. Take a cue from Marant's looks (below) and maybe you'll find the right pair from my selections!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1. SIWY Hannah Sequin Skinny in Pixie $122
2. ALICE + OLIVIA Sequined Mesh Leggings $200
3. SIWY Hannah Sequin Cropped Jean in Marine $79
4. BULZEYE Sparkle Leggings $41
5. FOREVER 21 Metallic Leopard Leggings $10.80
6. ALICE + OLIVIA Sequin Slim Pants $286

*Isabel Marant runway photos from Style.com

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At August 11, 2010 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Josie said...

I do love anything with sequins on it... I don't think that I could personally pull them off, but I do think sequined leggings can be cute when toned down well!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

 
At August 11, 2010 at 11:11 PM , Blogger style-haus said...

few can pull off sequin pants but it's so tempting to give it shot right?! these looks from the marant's look amazing

http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

 
At August 12, 2010 at 1:06 AM , Blogger Anna Katrina said...

im in love with sequins i think i need to add those pants to my closet!

stop by sometime<3
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

 
At August 31, 2010 at 9:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i adore these! bought sequin leggings last year and can't wait to wear them even more this winter. such a fun unexpected sparkle! :)

http://asequindressatbreakfast.wordpress.com

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home