This Page

has been moved to new address

Defying Gravity

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Defying Gravity

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Defying Gravity

Thank you all for bearing with me this past week, I've been a bit preoccupied and have been a little late in responding to your comments, but I'm getting back on track. Last week I helped move my sister in to college (I miss you!) and had to part with my best friend and blog photographer!! Needless to say, I have to resort using my tripod at home (because it's weird enough for me to pose for pics in public with a photographer). Until I find a suitable replacement, this method will have to do... I made it a bit more fun by making a simple animation.

 
 Gap Jacket, Elizabeth & James shirt, Express pants, Sam Edelman 'Sutton' boots

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At January 15, 2011 at 4:09 PM , Blogger Giovanna said...

fabolous!
i love your boots!
giovannatuccio.blogspot.com

 
At January 15, 2011 at 9:46 PM , Anonymous Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Love your outfit! Love your boots!

 
At January 16, 2011 at 4:39 AM , Blogger Catherine said...

really liking the denim jacket!

http://catherineava.blogspot.com/

 
At January 16, 2011 at 4:22 PM , Blogger Rebel Attitude said...

I envy your boots, I love them!!

 
At January 16, 2011 at 5:53 PM , Blogger TheChambrayCountess said...

The animation is a fun touch :) Love those boots!

 
At January 17, 2011 at 12:23 AM , Blogger Estelle said...

I love the animation, it makes this post really fun! Oh no no photographer! But it seems like you're coping, these photos look great! Oh and Kara, I'm doing a post on my favourite bloggers and I was wondering if I could use a picture or two from your blog? Let me know! x x x

ashandbelle.blogspot.com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 11:31 AM , Anonymous modanista junkie said...

Love it. And as mentioned on previous post, I love love love your boots.

Happy Monday.

xoxo
melrod

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home