This Page

has been moved to new address

there's nothing sweeter than Skirts and Sweaters

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: there's nothing sweeter than Skirts and Sweaters

Friday, January 7, 2011

there's nothing sweeter than Skirts and Sweaters

I like the juxtaposition of a cozy, cropped sweater with a fuller mid-length skirt, especially when paired with trendy booties and a unique belt. We've been seeing a lot of this combination lately; and if you haven't tried it yet, here are some options to suit any style. In colder climates, you can add tights and a scarf to a warm knit sweater, and in warmer weather, opt for a light weight sweater and skip the extra layers.


 Proenza Schouler Pullover $437/ French Connection Otis Skirt $40






Are you rocking this trend yet?

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At January 7, 2011 at 12:22 PM , Blogger TheChambrayCountess said...

I love this trend! I love all your little vignettes here...the "Modern" might be my favorite, though...

 
At January 7, 2011 at 12:25 PM , Blogger annawithlove said...

just found your blog, love it! and these above are perfect! xx

http://www.annawithlove.com

 
At January 7, 2011 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Margaret said...

these outfits are awesome ! <3
lovely blog :)

 
At January 7, 2011 at 10:49 PM , Blogger Jamie-Lee Burns said...

I love this look - but not sure how it would look on me! love the combinations you came up with too, they're all so lovely :)

 
At January 8, 2011 at 3:40 AM , Blogger Judy said...

I love this trend! I'm looking for new skirts to add to my closet.

xx.
Judy

 
At January 9, 2011 at 12:03 PM , Blogger sagalina said...

love the bohemian combo:)
follow me! and check out my art of the day post:)
www.makeaboldstatement.blogspot.com

 
At January 9, 2011 at 6:30 PM , Anonymous Samantha said...

LOVE these looks! I would definitely rock the boho selection you put together! The edgy one is pretty rad, too..perfect for a small rock concert in a bar!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

 
At January 9, 2011 at 7:45 PM , Blogger Ashley [Free Honey] said...

I want that bohemian look on my body right now. Thanks for the inspiration, doll!

xo, Ashley

 
At January 10, 2011 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Míriam Juan-Torres said...

Love this combination, and of the one you put together, the first one is definitely my favourite, I could see myself wearing all of the pieces :)
xx

 
At January 10, 2011 at 12:05 PM , Anonymous modanista junkie said...

I love cropped tops and all of these looks are so my style!!

xoxo,
melrod

 
At January 10, 2011 at 11:03 PM , Blogger Ann said...

Love this look especially the shoes and skirts:)

 
At January 11, 2011 at 9:53 PM , Blogger jess said...

I love the navy skirt.

 
At January 12, 2011 at 2:23 PM , Anonymous acheter aux usa said...

so beautiful…fantastic style

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home