This Page

has been moved to new address

Foggy Lights

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Foggy Lights

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Foggy Lights


I meant to do a post like this before Christmas, but hadn't gotten around to it until now. The result wasn't what I envisioned (blurry lights in the background, no wires showing)  but I still got fun, slightly ethereal photos out of it. It was actually a bit cold out, but between moving around setting up shots and the woolly sweater I'm wearing, it was nice. I broke out of my comfort zone a bit and added socks... the jury's still out, but I think it's good to break routine every once in a while. It's a new year; it's a time to take some risks, even if they're baby steps.

Have you all made some New Years resolutions yet? I've never been one to make resolutions except of the vague 'exercise more and eat healthier' variety, which always fades out soon after... but I resolve to (maybe) make a list this year!! I do have one though—  to drive down to Miami and take a trapeze lesson. (yay!)


Abercrombie sweater, Collective Concepts dress via Gilt,  F21 belt & rings, 
Cheap Monday box ring, UO socks, Seychelles heels


Labels: ,

19 Comments:

At January 5, 2011 at 7:15 AM , Blogger Estelle said...

Looking absolutley gorgeous! Those pink socks make your outfit...the jury says yes!! :) x x

ashandbelle.blogspot.com

 
At January 5, 2011 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Baby Budget Blog said...

Love these photos and that ring on your index finger!!

www.plentyforpennies.com

 
At January 5, 2011 at 3:03 PM , Blogger Míriam Juan-Torres said...

Nice shoes! Are u wearing lipstick? Ur lips have a really beautiful color on the third picture :)
xx

 
At January 5, 2011 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Jen said...

These light photos are gorgeous!! So are those rings! :-)

Happy Wednesday Dear! xo

 
At January 5, 2011 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Kara Endres said...

Thank you! I'm wearing Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense lipstick #36

 
At January 5, 2011 at 4:47 PM , Blogger TheChambrayCountess said...

This was a great post idea and I love the dress, too!

 
At January 5, 2011 at 10:11 PM , Blogger Molly Page said...

These pictures are so very cool. What a great idea.
I'm loving your nail polish color too!!!

Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

 
At January 6, 2011 at 12:49 AM , Blogger NADIA ABOULHOSN said...

loving these photos! your accessories are to die for!

 
At January 6, 2011 at 12:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pictures ! the lights are so cool.

xoxo,
www.thelushfleet.blogspot.com

 
At January 6, 2011 at 2:53 AM , Blogger this free bird said...

cute cute pics! the first is my fave. very cool miss kara!!

xo,
c

 
At January 6, 2011 at 10:50 AM , Blogger NADIA ABOULHOSN said...

im going to seminole state college, but transfering to UCF next year. you're in florida too!?! p.s. i got those heels from shoeland! arent they amazing??

 
At January 6, 2011 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Aveline said...

Oooh, loving the pictures!! :)

 
At January 6, 2011 at 2:25 PM , Blogger NADIA ABOULHOSN said...

wow thats crazy! you're so close to me! it was the shoeland in sanford florida..but they have them all over florida. i bought those pair about a year and a half ago, they might not be there but its worth a shot!

 
At January 6, 2011 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Tonio said...

Love your belt, and those pics with all the lights makes me al little wistful!

happy new year honney!!
don´t forget to step by!

THELOVELYSANDOTBLOGSPOTDOTCOM

 
At January 6, 2011 at 7:04 PM , Anonymous Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

This was really cool. I love the pictures. Such a unique idea. Just found your blog and having fun reading over your posts!

 
At January 7, 2011 at 1:56 AM , Blogger Josie said...

What a fun post! I absolutely love your skirt, and the lights make everything so twinkly. I've given up on resolutions (I always break them), but I do see the new year as a time for fresh starts!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 2:25 PM , Anonymous acheter aux states said...

Wonderful pictures, Great job!

 
At January 17, 2011 at 3:04 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

Beautiful photos! I love christmas lights, and your dress...and your pink socks. Too cute!

Following you lovely xxx

lokoandcle.blogspot.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 2:33 PM , Blogger Daniela said...

I love this Kara!!

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home