This Page

has been moved to new address

Cotton Candy & the Circus!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Cotton Candy & the Circus!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cotton Candy & the Circus!

I went to the circus this past weekend and had a blast. If you remember from this post, I have an intense love of the circus and want to run away and join one! My wonderful sister ditched studying and went with me (two twenty-somethings go the circus without the company of a child...). There's just something about it that draws me in. Anyway, my mom was driving past it and knew to call me immediately to tell me about it. We hurried up to go, but I wanted to have a cute circus appropriate outfit (preferably pastel to match the cotton candy I knew I'd get!).

 MICHAEL Michael Kors shirt, PacSun shorts, Elliott Lucca bag, Hunter boots


"You can shake the sawdust off your feet, but you can't shake it outta your heart."
-The Greatest Show on Earth






Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At November 17, 2010 at 2:12 PM , Blogger Daniela said...

I haven't been to a circus in YEARS. Looks like a lot of fun though..minus the creepy clowns.
(DIY on you nails, STAT. What did u do to get the line so straight? Did u just use the brush?)

 
At November 17, 2010 at 3:19 PM , Blogger Daniela said...

Me again! Definitely do your recipe! I leave on Dec 20 - so I really have over a month but so far you're the only one who's offered.. so it looks I'll need the whole month. lol
But as soon as you are able to is fine. Thanks so much!!!

 
At November 17, 2010 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Judy said...

I've never been to the circus- looks fun!

xx.
Judy

 
At November 17, 2010 at 3:45 PM , Blogger this free bird said...

Gah!! The circus!! I used to love going to the circus and haven't gone in years. You look adorable with the cotton candy and those FAB silver boots. Yay!

xo,
carrie

 
At November 17, 2010 at 4:39 PM , Blogger Miranda said...

Fabulous photos, I like your blog and just started following.

www.indcfashion.com

 
At November 17, 2010 at 6:01 PM , Blogger Fashion Cappuccino said...

Wow!! I love going to the circus! SO much fun!! Cute boots :-) xoxoxoxo

 
At November 17, 2010 at 7:16 PM , Anonymous Samantha said...

Love this!! I loved the circus when I was little but I havent been to one in ages. You look too cute in your silver Hunter boots : ) I'm so jealous of that cotton candy..one of the simple pleasures from childhood!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

 
At November 17, 2010 at 7:33 PM , Blogger Fashion Cappuccino said...

Hi Kara!! Yes, that's exactly what I forgot to put in! I love musicals and I always fantasize breaking into songs and dance too! xoxoxoxoo

 
At November 18, 2010 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Marthie On The Move said...

cute hunter boots!! And looks like you guys had an awesome time!

http://shoesplurge.blogspot.com

 
At November 18, 2010 at 11:44 AM , Blogger annawithlove said...

Love carnivals! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! This post is sooo much fun! :)

http://www.annawithlove.com

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home