This Page

has been moved to new address

Orange Sunsets and Scarves

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Orange Sunsets and Scarves

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Orange Sunsets and Scarves

Here we go, my first outfit post. I kept it casual yesterday and took advantage of a gorgeous sunset to aid in the atmosphere of my photo shoot on the roof. (It's really not that unusual for me to be up there... I played up there as a kid (ya, but with supervision..) and I do some photography up there now.) I'm usually the one behind the camera, but after a while, it wasn't that awkward (except for the weird looks I got from passing neighbors) ha!

Forever 21 blouse and ring, Nine Rivets jeans, Nine West socks, 
Frye boots and a Simply Vera Vera Wang scarf.




Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At November 13, 2010 at 5:28 PM , Blogger Daniela said...

yay first outfit post! Hope to see more of these :)

 
At November 13, 2010 at 8:48 PM , Blogger *** said...

I love this casual look. Very nice. Jealous of the warm weather ...

xoxo

 
At November 29, 2010 at 9:46 AM , Blogger O. said...

LOVE those boots

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home