This Page

has been moved to new address

Static Structures

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Static Structures

Monday, November 15, 2010

Static Structures

Just hangin' out on the roof again... of a parking garage this time. I just got these boots and have been playing matchmaker between them and my closet. Whenever I buy something, I always make sure I can do at least 3 great looks with it to make it worth while. You get even better mileage out of your wardrobe when you're talking about basics and classic pieces. The possibilities are endless with great staples. These boots, for example, are perfect and will last for years to come because of their classic look and relatively low heel that's easy to walk around all day in. Consider that while shopping, and you're golden!

Elizabeth and James shirt, J Brand leggings, Vintage sunglasses, 
F21 ring, Urban Outfitters bag and Diane Von Furstenberg boots







Thanks to my sister, Megan, for being my photographer!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At November 15, 2010 at 7:14 AM , Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

You look so beautiful. I totally adore your lipstick and it looks great on you:) The shoes and pants are stunning...So, did you make some Christmas cookies? hahah
Happy Monday,sweetie

 
At November 15, 2010 at 8:11 AM , Anonymous Samantha said...

Love these photos! You look fabulous. And those boots are gorgeous..good call!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

 
At November 15, 2010 at 9:02 AM , Blogger k said...

you look super cute to me!! i didn't know that was a blogger look - fun! next time i wear my hair like that i'll own it ;)

 
At November 15, 2010 at 3:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your bag! likeeeee!!! :)
see my blog?

http://www.fashionlivesalwaystwotimes.blogspot.com/

 
At November 15, 2010 at 5:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the shades + red lips!

http://thestyle-child.blogspot.com

 
At November 15, 2010 at 8:00 PM , Blogger Daniela said...

Love that bag Kara!

 
At November 15, 2010 at 8:48 PM , Anonymous Leisha said...

Fabulous boots! Love the 3 great looks rule!
Cheers~

 
At November 16, 2010 at 3:05 AM , Blogger Marthie On The Move said...

these are some great shots!!! I wish I had a sister that could shoot pics for me.

http://shoesplurge.blogspot.com

 
At November 16, 2010 at 4:28 AM , Blogger Katy said...

Hi Kara:) You look like a rock chic in this outfit. You really have great style (the boots and the bag are perfect for each other!):)
xoxo,
Katy

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home