This Page

has been moved to new address

The Art of Giving

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: The Art of Giving

Monday, November 22, 2010

The Art of Giving

Like me, many of you have already started the gift planning process— getting ready for Black Friday and the holiday sales. Whenever I'm stumped as to what to get for a friend, I remember something my mom told me, "Pick out a gift that you would want to receive." Needless to say, there are tons of things I'd love to get, so that advice definitely comes in handy!


1. [FRED FLARE] Forget Me Knot Ring $54
2. [ANTHROPOLOGIE] Gem-Clasped Jewelry Box $38
4. [KATE SPADE] Taxi Mittens $65
6. [ANTHROPOLOGIE] Waved Spectrum Scarf $48
11. [ANTHROPOLOGIE] Inner Circle Necklace $118
12. [ANTHROPOLOGIE] Wintertide Scarf $58
13. [FRED FLARE] Skull Ornaments $18 
15. [AMERICAN EAGLE] Peace Two-Finger Ring $15.50
16. [VICTORIA’S SECRET] Pure Seduction Shimmer Powder $10
17. [AMERICAN EAGLE] V Knit Trapper $34.50
18. [B-SIDE BY KEN + DANA] Rebel Handcuff Bangle Blue $64
20. [HENRI BENDEL] Glitter Treat Box $68
21. [VICTORIA’S SECRET PINK] Faux Fur Booties $49.50

Labels: , , , , , ,

18 Comments:

At November 22, 2010 at 5:28 PM , Blogger Fashion Cappuccino said...

So many lovely ideas!! I'll definitely be buying some of the things from your list! xxoxoxoo

 
At November 22, 2010 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Daniela said...

I'll take one of each , please.
;)

 
At November 22, 2010 at 9:45 PM , Anonymous Samantha said...

Umm..where do I start?! I love the knot ring and the Anthro necklace! And as a huge tea drinker, the brass knuckle ring is fabulous!! I can only imagine what my mother would say if I tried to put a skull and crossbones ornament on the tree!! This post is fabulous!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

 
At November 23, 2010 at 2:20 AM , Anonymous jaclyn said...

I totally want the Forget Me Knot ring and anthropologie jewelry box! Definitely putting these on my wish list...!

http://www.thelateafternoon.com

 
At November 23, 2010 at 3:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always pick out gifts I would want to get haha!

 
At November 23, 2010 at 9:21 AM , Blogger MARTA said...

These are such great gift ideas...can I get number 9 please??

 
At November 23, 2010 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Rach said...

Love the forget me knot and the mug gifts. Great ideas!

http://www.sugarfilledcloset.com

 
At November 23, 2010 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

Your mom said it well:) I love your selection..The mittens are so sweet and that hat would be perfect for snowy day:)
Hugs and kisses,darling

 
At November 23, 2010 at 4:32 PM , Blogger allergic to vanilla said...

what a fab wish, um I mean gift list ;) I would totally pick up a few of these as well, like that knuckle mug- it's to die for!!!

p.s I loved your galaxy nails in the last post!

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

 
At November 23, 2010 at 8:53 PM , Blogger Gorgeous Glam said...

Those gloves are unreal! I would want those for me! I usually do that lol! xo

 
At November 24, 2010 at 12:16 AM , Blogger Josie said...

Kate Spade has put out the CUTEST mittens this year! I love the Taxi ones. Also adoring that Anthro jewelry box!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

 
At November 24, 2010 at 2:54 AM , Blogger Diva Zhu said...

love the faux fur boots :)
PS. Im your new follower. Hope you can visit and comment my blog oftener :)

-diva-

 
At November 24, 2010 at 1:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love bracelet n1!!!
is amazing!


http://fashionlivesalwaystwotimes.blogspot.com

 
At November 24, 2010 at 2:33 PM , Blogger Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I heart those taxi mittens

 
At November 24, 2010 at 2:53 PM , Blogger Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

I'm really loving some of these picks! I haven't started shopping yet unfortunately. I have no idea where to start!! Lol.

 
At November 24, 2010 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

I love 11, and 12!! omgosh... and I have such a hard time buying gifts for people!

Lovely blog!

<3 Kelly

 
At November 24, 2010 at 6:16 PM , Blogger jess said...

I love the leopard gloves. The Mad Men book looks interesting.

 
At November 26, 2010 at 1:24 AM , Blogger Francesca said...

Following you now babe!!

francesca (opinionslave.blogspot.com) xx

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home