This Page

has been moved to new address

glaga

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: glaga

Monday, June 21, 2010

glaga

I just got caught up in seeing the last bunch of Glee episodes, and one of the most memorable was the Lady Gaga episode (if you can call it that). What's memorable isn't the songs but the costumes. Granted, there weren't as many outfit changes throughout the week as I'd have liked, but what costumes they had were great. I especially loved Kurt's own recreation of the 10-inch Alexander McQueen monster heels from the Bad Romance video.



I remembered seeing Gaga wear most of these outfits, but wasn't sure about a few of them. So, instead of being lazy, I decided to google the other costumes that eluded my memory.  Just as I was concluding my search, my sister walked in and was also curious, so instead of going through it again I said I'd post it. So this one is for you! Here are some of the crazy costumes:

1 Comments:

At June 25, 2010 at 6:14 PM , Blogger this free bird said...

going to follow you on bloglovin...it's been too long!

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home