This Page

has been moved to new address

a Felt Hat in the Field

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: a Felt Hat in the Field

Friday, March 11, 2011

a Felt Hat in the Field

 
American Apparel hat, Target blouse, Sam Edelman boots, F21 necklace, Vintage bag

After much web surfing for the perfect floppy felt hat, I always came back to this one from American Apparel. There are cute ones all over the place but since I'm not a hat person, I usually just admire from afar. But that wasn't the case this time around because, for once in a blue moon, I ventured to the mall with my sister (who was home this week and took these photos as well as the ones in the last post.. thanks Meg!!) and saw the hat in person and fell in love. (90% of the time, I shop online because I feel like I find better deals, and also because I like to think about my purchase and not feel rushed by salespeople. Is anyone else with me on that? But then again, nothing compares to seeing things in real life...

I got the blouse at Target and it's this really soft, stretchy, lace material that looks like crochet (which I tweeted about- yes, I just renewed my interest in learning how to use twitter... took a while! So if any of you are on twitter, I'd love if we could follow each other!) tweet tweet



Labels: ,

19 Comments:

At March 11, 2011 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Shelly said...

I love the hat, and the blouse too. You have such a nice blog!

xoxox,
Shelly.
www.eccentric-behavior.blogspot.com

 
At March 11, 2011 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Baby Budget Blog said...

Love the floppy hat!

www.plentyforpennies.com

 
At March 11, 2011 at 11:07 PM , Blogger From Suns To Moons said...

I love the 70's feel of this... and what great lighting you have!
P.S.: I finally picked up the book today. Your business card is sah-weet! Thanks again.

 
At March 11, 2011 at 11:08 PM , Blogger Fashion Ranger said...

I love that hat!

 
At March 12, 2011 at 1:06 AM , Blogger Catherine said...

Really loving the hat! It has a cool vintage look great for summer also !

http://catherineava.blogspot.com/

 
At March 12, 2011 at 3:40 AM , Blogger AgataP said...

love your blouse and that hat is amazing!

http://laughing-in-the-purple-rain.blogspot.com/

 
At March 12, 2011 at 3:41 AM , Blogger Marella said...

Gorgeous outfit! <3

 
At March 12, 2011 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Sami said...

Love the hat!
Sami xx
highstreethub.blogspot.com

 
At March 12, 2011 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I am so in love with floppy hats at the moment!!! beautiful!!

Jennifer
http://monchinee.blogspot.com

 
At March 12, 2011 at 11:19 PM , Blogger TheChambrayCountess said...

The hat is the perfect "topper" (hehe) to the outfit! Love the setting, too :)

 
At March 13, 2011 at 5:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a hat person either. I find them just pretty to look at. Your necklace is really cute too. Where's it from? I'm now following you on bloglovin and twitter. Hope you like my blog as much as I liked yours! :)
PS: Here's my link http://throughtintedglass.wordpress.com

 
At March 14, 2011 at 3:59 AM , Blogger Josie said...

Those jeans and boots look SO good on you! Fit to perfection.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

 
At March 14, 2011 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Marella said...

You look amazing!
Thanks for your sweet comment <3

 
At March 14, 2011 at 9:31 PM , Blogger Restless Bloggers said...

Floppy hats are fun :). Hey can you update our link we moved to blogspot. Paula couldn't access wordpress from her Mac. Now we can be blogspot neighbors :). You're doing a great job with the blog :)

Jess

 
At March 14, 2011 at 10:33 PM , Blogger lauren said...

You look so great! I love your hat but I also love your boots, too! I just subscribed to your blog and I hope you'll check mine out and subscribe to it too :) http://happylifeinnyc.blogspot.com/

 
At March 15, 2011 at 1:40 PM , Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I've been wanting my own 70s style hat and I'm LOVING your score!

 
At March 16, 2011 at 3:28 PM , Blogger allergic to vanilla said...

yup its official that hat is amazing! great find, now I'm on the hunt for it!
xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

 
At March 17, 2011 at 9:56 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Love the look with that felt hat! Recently acquired one too, but have yet to find the outfit for it.

xx.
Judy

 
At March 22, 2011 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Katness said...

I really like that hat! I gotta check out American Apparel. And Target. Because I love that shirt as well. I'm really shy wearing hats, but that needs to change! Hats are the coolest accessories ever.

Have a happy midweek!

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home