This Page

has been moved to new address

Casual Neutrals

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Casual Neutrals

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Casual Neutrals

Urban Outfitters blazer, Forever 21 blouse, Guess shorts, BCBG bag, ASOS ring, Dolce Vita for Target shoes

I recently bought this blazer for the warmer months and finally broke it out for some early springtime fun. This look started out as a casual outfit to wear out shopping, but I threw on the blazer to dress it up. I got the sandals at Target after learning about the Dolce Vita/Target collaboration on Josie's blog. I'm also debuting my new pretty pink ring (which I saw on Jamie Lee's blog and had to buy!) Thanks for the inspiration, girls!




Labels:

14 Comments:

At March 8, 2011 at 11:31 PM , Blogger From Suns To Moons said...

So much to love about this!

 
At March 9, 2011 at 1:25 AM , Blogger TheChambrayCountess said...

Love this outfit! I have that same blazer and love it-- it goes with everything, right?!

 
At March 9, 2011 at 3:25 AM , Blogger Josie said...

Thanks for the shoutout, doll! You look SUPER cute and I adore the wedges!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

 
At March 9, 2011 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Veronica said...

Cute outfit! I really love the ring!
Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
Thank you so much!
www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

 
At March 9, 2011 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Baby Budget Blog said...

Great neutrals and I love the pop of color in the ring!

www.plentyforpennies.com

 
At March 9, 2011 at 3:00 PM , Blogger Aphrodite said...

LOVE THIS CASUAL LOOK! SIMPLY CHIC!!! GREAT SHOES AND LEGS.=)

http://aphroditeslair9999.blogspot.com/

 
At March 9, 2011 at 4:58 PM , Blogger k said...

I <3 the blazer!

 
At March 9, 2011 at 5:56 PM , Blogger xxyy said...

you look lovely. Love the shorts and blazer.xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

 
At March 9, 2011 at 6:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

you have NO idea how jealous i am that you get to wear shorts already..you look hot, lady!

 
At March 10, 2011 at 2:38 AM , Blogger Jamie-Lee Burns said...

ah we're ring twins! lol. Love the outfit dear, very cute :)

 
At March 10, 2011 at 11:48 AM , Blogger Daniela said...

love your blazer! I'm a fan of em, u already know. And that ring is gorgeous!

 
At March 10, 2011 at 12:36 PM , Anonymous Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Cute outfit. I love these colors and wow those sandals are awesome!!

 
At March 15, 2011 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Michelle Lee said...

glad that you'd got the shirt :)
love your outfit like always
and didn't know about the dolce vita collaboration with target
target always has such great collaborations with designers
love them

 
At March 21, 2011 at 4:43 AM , Blogger WE INSPIRE US said...

so light, so chic! so fresh!

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home